Author Topic: War Criminal  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
War Criminal
« on: April 04, 2011, 07:59:22 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sept. 11 suspects to be tried at Guantanamo Bay

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama yielded to political opposition Monday, agreeing to try the self-professed mastermind of the September 11 attacks in a military tribunal at Guantanamo and not in a civilian court as he had promised.

Attorney General Eric Holder blamed lawmakers for the policy reversal, saying their December decision to block funding for prosecuting the 9/11 suspects in a New York court "tied our hands" and forced the administration to resume military trials.

His announcement was an embarrassing reversal of the administration's decision in November 2009 to try September 11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four co-conspirators in a court near the site of the World Trade Center attack that killed nearly 3,000 people.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_usa_guatanamo_mohammed

I wonder if liberals are angry at Obama, or just starting to realize how naive they actually are.  Hopefully both.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:41:01 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: War Criminal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 01:00:20 AM »
we really should close gitmo prison and move the fuckers to that un-used prison in Montana.  SCOTUS has already ruled on the legality of enemy combatants and I honestly think the terrorists would have a better chance at a fair trial in a tribunal rather then any civilian court in NY.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
 :users:

i think as soon as people became more educated about the situation and stopped having to see Abu Ghraib style pics this became a non-issue

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »

i think as soon as people Obama became more educated about the situation and stopped having to see Abu Ghraib style pics this became a non-issue

FYP

The Kill Team photos are infinitely worse than any Abu Ghraib photo, but those are being suppressed by the state media. You can't even find them on google images.

http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-65981.html

Where is KK?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 10:23:00 PM »
Obama promised GitMo would be closed, and that the war criminals would be prosecuted.  How can he be so complicit?!?!?  Bush and Cheney belong in jail!!!!

Liberals, pfft  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 11:27:35 PM »

i think as soon as people Obama became more educated about the situation and stopped having to see Abu Ghraib style pics this became a non-issue

FYP

The Kill Team photos are infinitely worse than any Abu Ghraib photo, but those are being suppressed by the state media. You can't even find them on google images.

Where is KK?
what the hell are you talking about.  1) state controlled media?  Rolling Stone was the one who hyped this story and made it seem like there was a cover up without due process.  2) you FAIL at google. 
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 09:27:03 AM »

FYP

Where is KK?
what the hell are you talking about.  1) state controlled media?  Rolling Stone was the one who hyped this story and made it seem like there was a cover up without due process.  2) you FAIL at google. 

Where are the kill team photos on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS?

Do you not remember Abu Ghraib in it's news cycle "hay day"?  Every time a new photo was released, it was the lead story with the warning "caution, these photos may be disturbing to sensitive viewers".  It went on for months. Spiegel has 4000 kill team photos, and we have seen about 4.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 09:50:26 AM »
I'm pretty sure these photos aren't in the same universe as the prison photos.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 12:54:01 PM »
actually they are just as bad or worse considering they killed a child in cold blood, being that I have seen them.  And there are not 4000, try around 150.  But we can just go back to making stuff up. 

Keep in mind there hasn't been much cover up and these guys from the kill team have been brought to justice. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 01:41:41 PM »
actually they are just as bad or worse considering they killed a child in cold blood, being that I have seen them.  And there are not 4000, try around 150.  But we can just go back to making stuff up. 

Keep in mind there hasn't been much cover up and these guys from the kill team have been brought to justice. 

how did you interpret my post?

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 01:56:03 PM »

So you think this and Abu Ghraib received equal coverage?

Sorry for all of the foreign press links, can't find any main stream domestic coverage.

The photographs were published yesterday by Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine and were among 4,000 they have obtained.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368314/German-newspaper-publishes-suppressed-photos-U-S-soldiers-posing-partially-naked-Afghan-corpse.html

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »

Sorry for all of the foreign press links, can't find any main stream domestic coverage.

The photographs were published yesterday by Germany’s Der Spiegel magazine and were among 4,000 they have obtained.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368314/German-newspaper-publishes-suppressed-photos-U-S-soldiers-posing-partially-naked-Afghan-corpse.html

News outlets don't show dead, bloody bodies. Ever. That's what he meant.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 02:04:37 PM »

News outlets don't show dead, bloody bodies. Ever. That's what he meant.

thank god.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 03:18:57 PM »
Meh on the "pictures"...

My friend's Dad has similar pictures of him with a few dead VK from the late 60s.. Not that egregious...

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 10:13:26 PM »

The Civil Liberties of the 9/11 Mastermind is at stake!!!  What are you retards talking about???

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 10:16:07 PM »
INALIENABLE RIGHTS!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 12:43:27 AM »

incorrectly. I thought you were downplaying them.  Apologies.

Rolling Stone says they got 150 photos, Speigle says they have 4000.  It sounds like the latter is more then just the kill photos and is probably mostly comprised of other illicit photos not rising to the level of 'trophy' pictures.

Keep in mind these guys are already being prosecuted and the military is making deals in order to get the underlings to turn state's on Sgt Gibbs (I think)
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/photos/the-kill-team-photos-20110327/0602176
warning on link for a slide show with NSFW images

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 11:38:23 AM »

incorrectly. I thought you were downplaying them.  Apologies.

Rolling Stone says they got 150 photos, Speigle says they have 4000.  It sounds like the latter is more then just the kill photos and is probably mostly comprised of other illicit photos not rising to the level of 'trophy' pictures.

Keep in mind these guys are already being prosecuted and the military is making deals in order to get the underlings to turn state's on Sgt Gibbs (I think)
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/photos/the-kill-team-photos-20110327/0602176
warning on link for a slide show with NSFW images

Those are some horrific photos and disturbing that soldiers would take the photos. War is a horrible thing, and to put young men in a no-win situation without a clear objective or a visibly identifiable enemy is bound to cause this type of behavior. Just imagine traveling around not knowing if the person you pass on the street is going to open fire on you, but you have to wait and see before taking any action. That has to f*(k with your mind.