Author Topic: John Fracking Currie and his line of bullshit  (Read 11419 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: John Fracking Currie and his line of bullshit
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 10:51:07 AM »
i really don't need to hear anything more about currie to make a decision on how i feel about him. i don't like him. he walks past me every game and i just don't like him and his gangly body and nerdy pants/shoes and hair and just everything. he just seems very small timey and stuff. i just get the feeling that he's just tried and prepared his whole life for this and he finally did it but now he just doesn't know what to do. seems like he'd maybe be a good second in command but i just honestly don't see him as a leader of any sort.

I'm more inclined to make judgments on Currie based on this, rather than his decisions to hire/fire peons.

Yeah, if he didn't look/seem like such a goober, it'd be a lot easier to say "I'm sure Currie's got it all under control".  As it is, I have to think "holy eff, is this guy really gonna eff this up" and hope that "Belvis Noland" is correct about the practice facility.  Maybe KSU should start an "Ask Belvis" section on the site?

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2010, 10:57:58 AM »

Yeah, if he didn't look/seem like such a goober, it'd be a lot easier to say "I'm sure Currie's got it all under control".  As it is, I have to think "holy shazbot!, is this guy really gonna shazbot! this up" and hope that "Belvis Noland" is correct about the practice facility.  Maybe KSU should start an "Ask Belvis" section on the site?

Maybe if you knew a little more "insidery" type info regarding facilities upgrades, you wouldn't seem so uninformed. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2010, 11:03:28 AM »
had a dream last night that I sat with Dalonte and Frank in some hotel room and was consoling them b/c Currie kept making him shitty offers.  every time Currie would make another offer, Frank would have to go get it, Dalonte finally was like "man eff this".  then the three of us got up and left the hotel room and went somewhere else, don't know where.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2010, 11:16:34 AM »
people need to realize the $70 facility was approved by the board of regents in 2008, how's that facility been working out for us?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline bruce

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2010, 11:19:17 AM »
Anyone think that douche John Currie from KSU looks like that douche Alex Michel from The Bachelor season 1?