Author Topic: ft lauderdale ou pak  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ft lauderdale ou pak
« on: February 20, 2010, 09:59:43 AM »
just decided that the ou game ft lauderdale pak is gonna be at the hooters on south atlantic. just across from the beach. will start around 3:00 over at the elbo room though and then move to hooters just before game time. hope to see all gatorkats there. pm if you need more info or anything.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: ft lauderdale ou pak
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 10:17:27 AM »
Good info.

DCpak will be at suburb BWW where Gary Williams is scheduled to speak next week (should be all the info you need). Going with Jamaican Jerk in honor of Caribbean heritage of our foreign players (:wavesnonAmericanflag:  :kstatriot:)
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 10:22:58 AM »
Good info.

DCpak will be at suburb BWW where Gary Williams is scheduled to speak next week (should be all the info you need). Going with Jamaican Jerk in honor of Caribbean heritage of our foreign players (:wavesnonAmericanflag:  :kstatriot:)

good call on the jerk. we're going on a jamaican food tour for lunch today. planning on hitting three different 'maican food restaurants in the ft lauderdale/lauderhill area. will update w/ reviews later on which place was best. :heartforthegarminthatshowsuswhereallthejamaicanrestaurantsare:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 10:24:13 AM »
Omaha Lunch Pak will go off at BWW at 144th at noon.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
Wichita lunchpak was at "Hog Wild" BBQ a few hours ago.  Got the triple meat dinner to tide me over through indigopak.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 07:54:23 PM »
great pak. thanks to all those that attended. as well as the rando non attendee w/ the split lip rayfield shirt on. pak'd it up big time. amazed that we couldn't pre-pak at dirty blondes or elbo room before due to overcrowdednes. still thumbs up. great job today guys. btw-stay away from g's. decent chix, but not really jerk. only hit two jamaican places for lunch and montego bay jerk store was the best...i guess. not really saying much though.  :frown:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 10:07:52 PM »
Huge props to all the great folks at the PG county/DC pak'r tonight, too. Great crowd.

ALSO: Someone please tell Taras "Stink" Brown that he left his duffel bag in my trunk. TIA.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 10:35:00 PM »
great pak. thanks to all those that attended. as well as the rando non attendee w/ the split lip rayfield shirt on. pak'd it up big time. amazed that we couldn't pre-pak at dirty blondes or elbo room before due to overcrowdednes. still thumbs up. great job today guys. btw-stay away from g's. decent chix, but not really jerk. only hit two jamaican places for lunch and montego bay jerk store was the best...i guess. not really saying much though. :frown:

They called me today  :peek: