Author Topic: is mario little still crying  (Read 5755 times)

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: is mario little still crying
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
GCJayhawker, the next time I go back to Garden to visit my parents, I am going to send you a private message and we're going to hang out.

And by hang out, I mean that I'm going to bash your skull in and bury your still-breathing body under 5 pounds of cow cac at Brookover.

I have new found respect for this guy OK_Cat - VERY imaginitive. I would've just put a shotgun round through his face and left him in the ditch off of hwy 54 with all the other drifters. touche.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2011, 11:27:14 AM »
I don't know what's wrong with you guys. Your heart would have to be made of enameled steel to not break (or at least chip) at the sight of his tears.

I cried like an open faucet (with some hair and skin lodged in it)...

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2011, 11:27:43 AM »
GCJayhawker, the next time I go back to Garden to visit my parents, I am going to send you a private message and we're going to hang out.

And by hang out, I mean that I'm going to bash your skull in and bury your still-breathing body under 5 pounds of cow cac at Brookover.

I have new found respect for this guy OK_Cat - VERY imaginitive. I would've just put a shotgun round through his face and left him in the ditch off of hwy 54 with all the other drifters. touche.
:surprised: I'm so glad one person can bring out such murderous rage

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2011, 11:51:42 AM »
Leave him under the bed at the Red Baron hotel? ehhh?  :emawkid:

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2011, 12:00:05 PM »

That kind of stuff happens in Liberal.  They don't have time to think up imaginative ways of killing KU people like Garden City people.  Liberal people just walk up to you and say..."Bitch I am from Liberal!"  Then they shoot you.   

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2011, 12:23:40 PM »
I find it sad that KU fans stick up for Mario Little.  He's such a little bitch.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »
Leave him under the bed at the Red Baron hotel? ehhh?  :emawkid:
:surprised: That was a pretty bad time in the ol' GC.  Many counselors at school helping students grieve if they needed it.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 12:50:36 PM »
I find it sad that KU fans stick up for Mario Little.  He's such a little bitch.

I just wanted the facts to be straight that's all

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »
Is Jacob still crying?  Is he cuddled up with his blankie on the Cat logo at midcourt?

What an amazing image. Just pictured frank walking across the court to tuck him in and kiss him on the forehead then walking back to the tunnel before turning around and smiling just before turning out the bramlage lights. Can someone make a video of this?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »
PROLLY STILL CRYING BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A BABY!