Author Topic: CNN show on mosque in Murfreesboro, TN  (Read 7961 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
CNN show on mosque in Murfreesboro, TN
« on: March 27, 2011, 10:54:34 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/03/27/imam.conversation.mosque/

Aired tonight. Absolutely disgusting how backwoods/hick/racist these retards in TN are. And people laugh at Kansas for some things we do...I would expect this town to develop a very poor reputation because of this.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: CNN show on mosque in Murfreesboro, TN
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »

Aired tonight. Absolutely disgusting how backwoods/hick/racist these retards in TN are. And people laugh at Kansas for some things we do...I would expect this town to develop a very poor reputation because of this.

Christians aren't bigots, Pike. It's just that this mosque location is too close to the hallowed ground of the WTC site.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 11:44:16 PM »

Christians aren't bigots, Pike. It's just that this mosque location is too close to the hallowed ground of the WTC site.

You misunderstood me. I don't think Christians are bigots, just these racist clowns in this town in TN are...

Online 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 12:52:42 AM »
Well not all are. But there are a surprising number who are both bigoted and claim to be Christian.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 01:11:21 AM »
It's on again  :runaway:

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:38:38 AM »
I love how people who constantly mock christianity or religion get all butthurt over those "poor, poor, muslims."

(not you Pike, mainly nihilist Libtards)

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »
Other than KU fans, libs and muslims are the most butthurt people in the world.  You drew a picture of Muhammed, now I'm going to kill you.   :jerk:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 02:09:15 PM »
Other than KU fans, libs and muslims are the most butthurt people in the world.  You drew a picture of Muhammed, now I'm going to kill you.   :jerk:

You should see the butt hurt back woods hicks in this show...

Edit: I mean these people are worse than KU fans...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:15:35 PM by pike »

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »
Other than KU fans, libs and muslims are the most butthurt people in the world.  You drew a picture of Muhammed, now I'm going to kill you.   :jerk:

You should see the butt hurt back woods hicks in this show...

Edit: I mean these people are worse than KU fans...

After watching excerpts from the show... pike is kinda right... wow, those are some back woods weirdos for sure... I just hate how the mainstream media tries to paint all conservatives to look like these swamp creatures..

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »

You are from rough ridin' Kansas.

KANSAS.

Don't be a squawk and pretend that this place is somehow more cultured than Tennessee.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »

KANSAS.

Don't be a squawk and pretend that this place is somehow more cultured than Tennessee.

I haven't heard of any mosque issues in Kansas or any other protests that would make the Third Reich smile.  :ck:

But I suppose you could be right.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 03:38:49 PM »

KANSAS.

I haven't heard of any mosque issues in Kansas or any other protests that would make the Third Reich smile.  :ck:

omg, really?  cool story, westborobaptistpike

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 03:46:09 PM »

KANSAS.

omg, really?  cool story, westborobaptistpike

They're not an entire town, tard.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 06:46:04 PM »
Well not all are. But there are a surprising number who are both bigoted and claim to be Christian.

Since you're keeping stereotypical score (like any good bigot would do), it's worth noting:  Muslims as a group are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more bigoted than Christians.

This is irrelevant to the link, just pointing out another lib double standard.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline dohminator

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 09:42:11 PM »

Since you're keeping stereotypical score (like any good bigot would do), it's worth noting:  Muslims as a group are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more bigoted than Christians.

I think all that libs want is for people to differentiate that there are many more decent muslims than there are terrorist muslims, and that muslims should be allowed to practice their faith as long as it doesn't interfere with US laws and the religious freedoms of others.  Is that too much to ask?  

I would support Christians if they were in the same position.  

Edit: I also ask that people quit thinking that the Muslims are some how going to institute sharia law in the US and that we have to be afraid of a whole group of people.  "OMG the muslims are going to take over the country.  The only way to stop them is to vote for us"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 09:46:05 PM by dohminator »

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2011, 10:19:24 PM »

Since you're keeping stereotypical score (like any good bigot would do), it's worth noting:  Muslims as a group are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more bigoted than Christians.

I think all that libs want is for people to differentiate that there are many more decent muslims than there are terrorist muslims, and that muslims should be allowed to practice their faith as long as it doesn't interfere with US laws and the religious freedoms of others.  Is that too much to ask?  

Edit: I also ask that people quit thinking that the Muslims are some how going to institute sharia law in the US and that we have to be afraid of a whole group of people.  "OMG the muslims are going to take over the country.  The only way to stop them is to vote for us"

Because it is in no way happening in Europe.  We do hear we need to be more like the Euros after all.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2011, 10:39:34 PM »

Since you're keeping stereotypical score (like any good bigot would do), it's worth noting:  Muslims as a group are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more bigoted than Christians.

I think all that libs want is for people to differentiate that there are many more decent muslims than there are terrorist muslims, and that muslims should be allowed to practice their faith as long as it doesn't interfere with US laws and the religious freedoms of others.  Is that too much to ask? 

This is what amazes me as to how dumb these people actually are. One of the hick ladies in this show was saying she's afraid that women won't be treated right in America, and that men will commit acts such as cutting women's ears off if they don't do what they're male spouse tells them to. Soledad Obrien was like "You're worried about that here in AMERICA?" and the racist hick lady looked pretty stupid.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 07:02:50 PM »

The peaceful, "just wanna practice my religion" muslims are huge bigots relative to their christian counterparts.  Just pointing that out since another poster tried attack christians as generally bigoted (an ironic stereotyping statement in and of itself).  The radical terrorists are off the farm psychopaths and not what I was referring to.

My take:  You can believe in any religion, agw, darwin you want.  If you want to hate every other race, gays, and be a huge bigot, you can.  Just don't try and force anyone else to believe or behave like you do.  If you act like an bad person, you should be treated like an bad person.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 11:03:07 PM »

The peaceful, "just wanna practice my religion" muslims are huge bigots relative to their christian counterparts.  Just pointing that out since another poster tried attack christians as generally bigoted (an ironic stereotyping statement in and of itself).  The radical terrorists are off the farm psychopaths and not what I was referring to.

My take:  You can believe in any religion, agw, darwin you want.  If you want to hate every other race, gays, and be a huge bigot, you can.  Just don't try and force anyone else to believe or behave like you do.  If you act like an bad person, you should be treated like an bad person.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much, bigot.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 01:28:31 PM »
I love how people who constantly mock christianity or religion get all butthurt over those "poor, poor, muslims."

Not necessarily true.  All religions are equally stupid and deserved to be mocked accordingly.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 03:28:23 PM »

Not necessarily true.  All religions are equally stupid and deserved to be mocked accordingly.

Can't disagree with this. But still can't stop any religions from practicing their religion. Sort of a constitutional right

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 11:20:46 PM »

Can't disagree with this. But still can't stop any religions from practicing their religion. Sort of a constitutional right

I have no issue with anyone practicing any religion.  If someone wants to believe in God, Xenu, Vishnu, or whatever it is that gets people's rocks off, more power to them.

All I'm saying is that the OP implied that folks that mock Christians defend Muslims, and that's not true.  I mock both religions equally.  That's all.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 03:27:40 AM »
  I mock both religions equally.  That's all.

Pish Posh.

You mock Christianity more because it's more prevalent in your life! You silly man, this is a fact. You just think Islam is as ridiculous.

Although I don't see how you don't favor mocking one over all others. For instance, Scientology....it's so obviously wrong in every way.....the founder being a science fiction writer who lived in your parents lifetime... It makes Hinduism look reasonable.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 09:41:31 AM »

Pish Posh.

You mock Christianity more because it's more prevalent in your life! You silly man, this is a fact. You just think Islam is as ridiculous.

Although I don't see how you don't favor mocking one over all others. For instance, Scientology....it's so obviously wrong in every way.....the founder being a science fiction writer who lived in your parents lifetime... It makes Hinduism look reasonable.

This is probably true.

And, at their core, they're all varying flavors of bullshit, so one is no more plausible than the other.  One was created by a science fiction writer, and the other was created by a bunch of goat herders in the bronze age.  Six to one, half a dozen to the other.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »

Pish Posh.

This is probably true.

And, at their core, they're all varying flavors of bullshit, so one is no more plausible than the other.  One was created by a science fiction writer, and the other was created by a bunch of goat herders in the bronze age.  Six to one, half a dozen to the other.

All time favorite old saying  :love: