Author Topic: KU thuggery before the start of the game  (Read 19520 times)

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: KU thuggery before the start of the game
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2011, 11:13:26 AM »
They are so dirty.   Love it

Honestly, I am pretty jealous.  I just don't understand why KU fans don't just embrace it.  It's like the KU fans that don't believe or actually believe the opposite that they get every single call from refs.  They earned it and should embrace it, but nope.  BOOOOOOOOOO, the refs hate us, BOOOOOOOO, Pullen ran into that elbow, BOOOOOO. 

Weird fans, just weird. 

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2011, 11:24:00 AM »
ku fan explaining the team's behavior

@ryanjoerger Really? you have no? respect at all. You? know his Mom died earlier in the season?
:gocho:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »
And it's ku's rep nationally.  Nothing to "tarnish"

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2011, 11:38:31 AM »
And it's ku's rep nationally.  Nothing to "tarnish"

More like "polish". They're proud of who they are.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dirty Deeds

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
Interesting that Robinson was a clean cut well behaved baller his Frosh year.  Spends a year with the Morris tards & their wart faced Mom. Shows up this year covered in ink & acting like a total doucher.  It's the culture now @ KU.  They will turn a perfect human to cac in less than a year.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2011, 11:43:06 AM »
Interesting that Robinson was a clean cut well behaved baller his Frosh year.  Spends a year with the Morris tards & their wart faced Mom. Shows up this year covered in ink & acting like a total doucher.  It's the culture now @ KU.  They will turn a perfect human to cac in less than a year.

Looks like this is true.  Either you turn to a shitty player(selby) or a shitty person(robinson)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
leadership

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »
Remember when Bandwagonville got all pissed off because Drew took his team back in the "tunnel" when ku was going through all their pre-game theatrics?

I guess if basketball is all you've got to keep your self esteem up you fully support such thuggery. 

Sad . . . really.

Then Baylor got them back in this past years football game....LOL

Offline MobDeep

• Combo-Fan
  • Ball Hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2011, 04:20:08 PM »
Anybody got a link to the drunkenstar technical?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2011, 12:55:38 AM »
They are so dirty.   Love it

Honestly, I am pretty jealous.  I just don't understand why KU fans don't just embrace it.  It's like the KU fans that don't believe or actually believe the opposite that they get every single call from refs.  They earned it and should embrace it, but nope.  BOOOOOOOOOO, the refs hate us, BOOOOOOOO, Pullen ran into that elbow, BOOOOOO. 

Weird fans, just weird. 

Yep, these dudes are ballers and mean bastards to boot.  It's funny how so many of their fans don't just embrace it.  Self has always had these type of teams, his last few teams at Ill were complete thugs on the court.  They hate Roy but still want Roy's Boys.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2011, 02:29:12 AM »
Thomas Momless-son!  Love it!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2011, 06:08:12 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOVcvjvO6I

a different view where you can see hothead Tyshawn Taylor push a Richmond forward (28-30seconds).  Note also how he runs away so other jayhawks can clean up his mess. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2011, 06:17:32 AM »

a different view where you can see hothead Tyshawn Taylor push a Richmond forward (28-30seconds).  Note also how he runs away so other jayhawks can clean up his mess. 
Sorry to be  :opcat:, but it's only inner-city gang culture being used by uk.  It's almost like you expect a team led by the moron twins to be more civilized than your average primate exhibit at the zoo. 

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2011, 09:39:47 AM »

Sorry to be  :opcat:, but it's only inner-city gang culture being used by uk.  It's almost like you expect a team led by the moron twins to be more civilized than your average primate exhibit at the zoo. 
:horrorsurprise:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2011, 09:55:22 AM »

:surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:  :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

Offline wildcat1979

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2011, 10:47:08 AM »
I love the double standard of powerespect nation.  When it's a K-State athlete, they're labeled "junkyard cats," and the term "MCMW" is tossed around like a hot potato.  When it's a KU athlete, they're labeled "thugs," and basically every word besides "n*****."

If ours see the inside of a cell, they get the boot.  uk has the mentality of win at any cost, just like tOSU.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »
this thread is going to get awesome if we sign shawshank. 

will be awesome.

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »
You're on a KSU message board during a KU game.

Yes it is this brand new thing called multitasking.  I wouldn't really expect anyone who refers to their stadium as  :doom: to understand such a concept.  Don't worry one day if you are lucky that place may actually come somewhat close to being "DOOM"

What was the score last time your team played there again?

Considering it took KSU 26 years to get a victory on their own home court, you are really stupid enough to go down this road?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »
Look at non college attending Coors Light drinking Lawrence townie gettin all tough.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »

Yes it is this brand new thing called multitasking.  I wouldn't really expect anyone who refers to their stadium as  :doom: to understand such a concept.  Don't worry one day if you are lucky that place may actually come somewhat close to being "DOOM"

Considering it took KSU 26 years to get a victory on their own home court, you are really stupid enough to go down this road?
yes lets go down this road.  26 years you say?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2011, 11:25:04 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2011, 12:16:35 PM »
Tobias is developing very nicely.  Hope we don't find out he is juicing.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2011, 01:09:55 AM »
Did this team remind anyone else of 2003 OU football?  Always talking crap (even attempting to intimidate the ksu band before the Dr. Pepper, yes that's right, the freaking band), brash, arrogant, making plans for the title, and then fell apart as soon as they got behind in a game.  The similarities are huge to me.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2011, 06:48:38 AM »

Yes it is this brand new thing called multitasking.  I wouldn't really expect anyone who refers to their stadium as  :doom: to understand such a concept.  Don't worry one day if you are lucky that place may actually come somewhat close to being "DOOM"

DUST OFF THE BANNERS

Offline KU2013

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2011, 08:06:25 AM »
I'll be honest--I attend KU and I am proud of its academic reputation (that is not to say I am under the impression KSU and KU are significantly different or anything). However, unlike most of my peers, I have no misconceptions about the character of some of the players on our basketball team. I cheer for them to win and all only because they represent my university, but as individuals, I can't help but dislike those with  history of transgressions against the law and their immunity to any consequences purely because they play a game exceptionally well. (I cringe each time I hear the crowd cheer for Mario Little. I mean, seriously?). The tunnel incident was embarrassing, but I don't believe it was entirely instigated by the Jayhawks seeing as both basketball squads had emotions and adrenaline running high at the time. At the same time, I'm not deluded enough to believe "my boys" were "fine young men" who were "defending the honor of our University" at the time.