Author Topic: WTF  (Read 18118 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: WTF
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2011, 01:13:48 PM »
your university has a history of conduct that includes fraud, theft, lying, tax evasion, more lying, support of criminals and a general lack of respect to any rules which govern athletics and society as a whole.

you say this like it's a bad thing.

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 01:14:27 PM »
In this case, America can suck it.

Why exactly do you guys root against us so strongly? Sure, I don't like some of your fans. But I was still pulling for you guys against Wisconsin last Saturday.

Just curious.

This is the most honest I will ever be. I effing hate KU. Every single fan, every single player. I have KU alum in my family: I hate them.

I didn't care about KU at all until I came to K-State. After my first football game against KU, the seeds of hate were planted by KU fans. Then came basketball, the tree began to grow. Less than a year into my college education, murder came to mind every time I saw the colors blue and red together.

But I did root for KU to beat Nebraska in football once...

I can respect all of that. I don't have a problem with the fact that you hate us. I was just curious WHY. Thank you.

My personal hate (and I mean when I started to consider homicide strongly) probably goes back to our loss to KU in manhattan in...2007 I think, football. After being assured that "there is no rivalry" from every snooty ass KU fan in the state, the fans decided to mock and deride us in our own town for the entire day. I had GIRLS screaming RCJH in my effing face in the parking lot as I was leaving the staduim after. I was yelled at and mocked by groups of KU (what I assume were frat dudes, but you really can't tell with KU fans...they take douche to a whole new level) fans my entire walk home. Seriously like 2 miles and I was yelled at by at least 7 different groups of people....and I was just walking! THEN, when we beat KU they're even worse!

All the while claiming they don't care about us. Sure.

Sounds like a bunch of assholes that were a little too wet about our football victory. That was a great year for us. But come on, the football rivalry isn't really domination. I mean we lead 65-37. But looking at the last 15 years, we can't talk that much crap in the realm of football.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
* '22 * '23 * '52 * '88 * '08 *

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »

Why exactly do you guys root against us so strongly? Sure, I don't like some of your fans. But I was still pulling for you guys against Wisconsin last Saturday.

Just curious.
your university has a history of conduct that includes fraud, theft, lying, tax evasion, more lying, support of criminals and a general lack of respect to any rules which govern athletics and society as a whole.

You're silly.
excellent retort.  But you know I'm right.  Your entire athletics tradition is founded on a tradition of theft.

Surely you're familiar with the concept of offering evidence or some sort of coherent argument. Granted, we are not 100% squeaky clean. Name me a major college basketball program who has never been in any trouble for anything. Right, I can't think of any either. Nice try though.

Also--to the racist comment? WHAT? I live in Lawrence. You are severely misguided in saying that.
now i know for sure you are a bandwagon fan.   :dubious: sorry for going down this road.  only someone who is serious about athletics should proceed.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 01:16:14 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.
excellent retort.  But you know I'm right.  Your entire athletics tradition is founded on a tradition of theft.

Surely you're familiar with the concept of offering evidence or some sort of coherent argument. Granted, we are not 100% squeaky clean. Name me a major college basketball program who has never been in any trouble for anything. Right, I can't think of any either. Nice try though.

Also--to the racist comment? WHAT? I live in Lawrence. You are severely misguided in saying that.
now i know for sure you are a bandwagon fan.   :dubious: sorry for going down this road.  only someone who is serious about athletics should proceed.

Oh look! A cop out! Because you can't support your claims. Beautiful. I guess it's 'bandwagoning' when you were born and raised in Lawrence and have lived there all your life.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »

Just curious.

This is the most honest I will ever be. I effing hate KU. Every single fan, every single player. I have KU alum in my family: I hate them.

I didn't care about KU at all until I came to K-State. After my first football game against KU, the seeds of hate were planted by KU fans. Then came basketball, the tree began to grow. Less than a year into my college education, murder came to mind every time I saw the colors blue and red together.

I can respect all of that. I don't have a problem with the fact that you hate us. I was just curious WHY. Thank you.

My personal hate (and I mean when I started to consider homicide strongly) probably goes back to our loss to KU in manhattan in...2007 I think, football. After being assured that "there is no rivalry" from every snooty ass KU fan in the state, the fans decided to mock and deride us in our own town for the entire day. I had GIRLS screaming RCJH in my effing face in the parking lot as I was leaving the staduim after. I was yelled at and mocked by groups of KU (what I assume were frat dudes, but you really can't tell with KU fans...they take douche to a whole new level) fans my entire walk home. Seriously like 2 miles and I was yelled at by at least 7 different groups of people....and I was just walking! THEN, when we beat KU they're even worse!

Sounds like a bunch of assholes that were a little too wet about our football victory. That was a great year for us. But come on, the football rivalry isn't really domination. I mean we lead 65-37. But looking at the last 15 years, we can't talk that much crap in the realm of football.
wtf kind of game are you trying to run here?  I don't feel safe around you.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 01:17:53 PM »
Rock Chalk.

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2011, 01:19:21 PM »

Just curious.

wtf kind of game are you trying to run here?  I don't feel safe around you.

What are you asking me? I'm just being honest.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »
GO WILDHAWKS!

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »
Rock MAW Jaycat!!!

:love:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 01:25:38 PM »
tsc
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 01:27:13 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

Oh look! A cop out! Because you can't support your claims. Beautiful. I guess it's 'bandwagoning' when you were born and raised in Lawrence and have lived there all your life.
For serial?!?!

square 1 naismith stole basketball
1988 title: only time a team has been prohibited from defending a title because of their cheating
2008 title: only time a team has won a title on probation.....but why were they on prob oh thats right Z LIST
-player paid, players had grades changed in high school which should have made them ineligible (du-rel arthur), players had tutors take test for them
your football field is named after a felon (kivisto field)
your athletic department defrauded the federal government and hindered the war effort during wwii by claiming Allen Field house was an "armory" thereby defrauding the government into allowing them more building materials which should have gone to making stuff to protect our soldiers, airmen and sailors

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »
I don't fully support tsc, but KU needs to win tonight. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

1988 title: only time a team has been prohibited from defending a title because of their cheating
2008 title: only time a team has won a title on probation.....but why were they on prob oh thats right Z LIST
-player paid, players had grades changed in high school which should have made them ineligible (du-rel arthur), players had tutors take test for them
your athletic department defrauded the federal government and hindered the war effort during wwii by claiming Allen Field house was an "armory" thereby defrauding the government into allowing them more building materials which should have gone to making stuff to protect our soldiers, airmen and sailors

Take a deep breath, son.  Let go of the butt hurt.

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 01:35:40 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

Yet we still keep these titles? Never been vacated. Looks like everything you say is 100% correct. Pfft. Not. OregonHawk is right.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 01:36:06 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

Take a deep breath, son.  Let go of the butt hurt.
I really should.  Maybe I should go on phog and post nearly 2600 times to make myself feel better.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
GO WILDHAWKS!

Absolutely.  They are awesomely dirty and cheaty.  Like when the US stole Indian land, Texas and such.

USA!
USA!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »
UberButtHurtElite pointing out merely ButtHurtElite.

good stuff.   :thumbsup:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »
GO WILDHAWKS!

Absolutely.  They are awesomely dirty and cheaty.  Like when the US stole Indian land, Texas and such.

USA!
USA!

Trail of Tears to the Finals?   :dunno:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2011, 01:38:24 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

I'm so glad no one on this board is mad that $70,000,000 in FEMA money went into building a new club section at Hilton, along with state of the art locker rooms, equipment, and weight training facilities. At least we aren't unpatriotic like KU!!  :nono:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

Yet we still keep these titles? Never been vacated. Looks like everything you say is 100% correct. Pfft. Not. OregonHawk is right.
you left this out

I'll assume you checked everything out.  Did you notice how I never said that your conduct didn't have results?  I mean its a pretty impressive resume.  Not everyone can win like Duke, UCLA or UNC. Sometimes schools like KU have to do crap like this to even attempt to keep up with the elite schools.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »
GO WILDHAWKS!

USA!
USA!

Trail of Tears to the Finals?   :dunno:
:lol: :lol: :runaway: :lol: :lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
By the way, I'm pretty sure James Naismith invented the sport of basketball, ed.

:ohno:

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2011, 01:43:41 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

you left this out

I'll assume you checked everything out.  Did you notice how I never said that your conduct didn't have results?  I mean its a pretty impressive resume.  Not everyone can win like Duke, UCLA or UNC. Sometimes schools like KU have to do cac like this to even attempt to keep up with the elite schools.
\

Aaaaaand there it is. The number 1 thing fans of our rival teams go to. Trying to denounce our status as a blue blood. Try harder.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2011, 01:43:58 PM »
By the way, I'm pretty sure James Naismith invented the sport of basketball, ed.

:ohno:

By the way, no he didn't  :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise: :horrorsurprise:

TO THE PHOG!!!!!!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2011, 01:45:17 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.

For serial?!?!

you left this out

I'll assume you checked everything out.  Did you notice how I never said that your conduct didn't have results?  I mean its a pretty impressive resume.  Not everyone can win like Duke, UCLA or UNC. Sometimes schools like KU have to do cac like this to even attempt to keep up with the elite schools.
\

Aaaaaand there it is. The number 1 thing fans of our rival teams go to. Trying to denounce our status as a blue blood. Try harder.
dude you guys have a great resume, i'm kinda jello-c.  You guys just took a little bit different path to get there thats all.