Author Topic: WTF  (Read 18121 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WTF
« on: March 25, 2011, 12:19:00 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 12:23:50 PM »
I guess I hate America then.

Offline kscottbailey

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 12:28:19 PM »
I guess I hate America then.
Yep.

[Now where did I put that al Qaeda recruiting lettter?]

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »
Yep.  I choose "leave it."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
Hampton Stevens writes for ESPN.com's Page 2 and ESPN the Magazine, as well as The Atlantic and TheAtlantic.com. He is at work on his first novel and lives in Kansas City, Missouri, where he lives with two dogs.

:blindfold:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 12:31:21 PM »
What a crap article.

Jeremy Stahl makes good points and is completely right. No one likes the Yankees, no one likes the Lakers, or the Patriots outside of their bandwagon fans, just as no one likes KU.

This clown is about 2 IQ points shy of being Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). None of this makes any sense.

Love his points about rooting for Richmond and you support Slavery. Root for KU and you support murdering innocent civilians because you're too rough ridin' incompetent to be able to find a few bearded guys in the woods....who are from MISSOURI of all places....not the smartest people in the world, nor the hardest to find.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 12:32:03 PM »
If you root against KU basketball, then, you are actually rooting for slavery. You're supporting the Confederacy over United States, cheering for racism, oppression, and war, and, not for nothing, you want President Obama to fail—all of which are certainly "odious" and "contemptible" by any reasonable definitions.

I thought all this was what squawk basketball stood for?  :confused: Beems?  Confused here  :confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 12:34:13 PM »
Hampton Stevens writes for ESPN.com's Page 2 and ESPN the Magazine, as well as The Atlantic and TheAtlantic.com. He is at work on his first novel and lives in Kansas City, Missouri, where he lives with two dogs.

:blindfold:

ku girls?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 12:36:11 PM »
I hope the comment sections are being locked and loaded
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 12:52:05 PM »
My god, do a little research, or (more likely) quit drinking the red and blue coolaid from your undergraduate days.

If you root against KU basketball, then, you are actually rooting for slavery.

James A. Naismith brought his newly-invented sport to Lawrence in 1898
That kind of junk just isn't what Kansas Basketball is supposed to represent.
KU may not be all snooty like Duke, with delusions of Ivy grandeur,
Like Tyrel Reed, for instance. A senior from little Burlington, Kansas, Reed is not only living a childhood dream of playing for Kansas, he will graduate early, in three and a half years, and was named as a first-team Academic All-American.
Er, he either graduated early, or he will graduate in four years. Editor please.
Not for the Jayhawk Faithful, insanely committed and knowledgeable,

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 12:54:33 PM »
i have no less than 5 people on my facebook that have posted that link and rcjh'd it up........and all of them are k-state grads.   :flush:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 12:57:35 PM »
In this case, America can suck it.
:adios:

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 01:01:46 PM »

Why exactly do you guys root against us so strongly? Sure, I don't like some of your fans. But I was still pulling for you guys against Wisconsin last Saturday.

Just curious.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
* '22 * '23 * '52 * '88 * '08 *

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 01:02:47 PM »

Why exactly do you guys root against us so strongly? Sure, I don't like some of your fans. But I was still pulling for you guys against Wisconsin last Saturday.

Just curious.

You guys better beat the hell out of Rich tonight.  Make it ugly. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 01:03:21 PM »

Just curious.

i don't root for any team except the wild wild cats.  seems like only losers root for more than one team.  Sorry about your luck, JayhawkIchabod7

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 01:04:01 PM »

Just curious.
your university has a history of conduct that includes fraud, theft, lying, tax evasion, more lying, support of criminals and a general lack of respect to any rules which govern athletics and society as a whole.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 01:04:09 PM »

Just curious.

This is the most honest I will ever be. I rough ridin' hate KU. Every single fan, every single player. I have KU alum in my family: I hate them.

I didn't care about KU at all until I came to K-State. After my first football game against KU, the seeds of hate were planted by KU fans. Then came basketball, the tree began to grow. Less than a year into my college education, murder came to mind every time I saw the colors blue and red together.

But I did root for KU to beat Nebraska in football once...
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:02 PM »

Just curious.
your university has a history of conduct that includes fraud, theft, lying, tax evasion, more lying, support of criminals and a general lack of respect to any rules which govern athletics and society as a whole.

You're silly.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »

Just curious.

This is the most honest I will ever be. I effing hate KU. Every single fan, every single player. I have KU alum in my family: I hate them.

I didn't care about KU at all until I came to K-State. After my first football game against KU, the seeds of hate were planted by KU fans. Then came basketball, the tree began to grow. Less than a year into my college education, murder came to mind every time I saw the colors blue and red together.

I can respect all of that. I don't have a problem with the fact that you hate us. I was just curious WHY. Thank you.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.
excellent retort.  But you know I'm right.  Your entire athletics tradition is founded on a tradition of theft.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 01:09:11 PM »
Kind of weird considering Lawrence is full of racists. I'm guessing the author has never left his Kansas City bubble. Doubt he's ever seen the campus

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »

Just curious.

This is the most honest I will ever be. I effing hate KU. Every single fan, every single player. I have KU alum in my family: I hate them.

I can respect all of that. I don't have a problem with the fact that you hate us. I was just curious WHY. Thank you.

My personal hate (and I mean when I started to consider homicide strongly) probably goes back to our loss to KU in manhattan in...2007 I think, football. After being assured that "there is no rivalry" from every snooty ass KU fan in the state, the fans decided to mock and deride us in our own town for the entire day. I had GIRLS screaming RCJH in my rough ridin' face in the parking lot as I was leaving the staduim after. I was yelled at and mocked by groups of KU (what I assume were frat dudes, but you really can't tell with KU fans...they take douche to a whole new level) fans my entire walk home. Seriously like 2 miles and I was yelled at by at least 7 different groups of people....and I was just walking! THEN, when we beat KU they're even worse!

All the while claiming they don't care about us. Sure.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Jayhawk7

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 01:10:56 PM »

Just curious.

You're silly.
excellent retort.  But you know I'm right.  Your entire athletics tradition is founded on a tradition of theft.

Surely you're familiar with the concept of offering evidence or some sort of coherent argument. Granted, we are not 100% squeaky clean. Name me a major college basketball program who has never been in any trouble for anything. Right, I can't think of any either. Nice try though.

Also--to the racist comment? WHAT? I live in Lawrence. You are severely misguided in saying that.
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 01:11:48 PM »
Jayhawk7 destroying everyone in this thread.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
go Jayhawks!  beat Richmond! :emajkid: