Author Topic: Exciting Spring Game in LHC Bill Snyder Football Stadium-Wagner sometime in April '1  (Read 11684 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Who will be this years Allen Webb??  :moreira:
Tuggle is Allen Webb.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline blowthewhistle

• Fan
  • The pride of the Warhawks
    • View Profile
That would be amazing. Alan Webb  :love: :love:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
That would be amazing. Alan Webb  :love: :love:

Two love faces for the two games that he was actually good in (vs. NU, @ MU). :lynchmob:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Tuggle is Allen Webb.

Except much less of a head case. 

I wasn't sure on some of what I heard about Tuggle initially, but things have been much more positive since he's been on campus. Will be interesting to see how he does in the spring and if he can pass and/or distance himself from Klein and the rest.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Legendary Head Football Coach LHC Bill Snyder was the head case.

Offline wazucat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Tuggle is Allen Webb.

I wasn't sure on some of what I heard about Tuggle initially, but things have been much more positive since he's been on campus. Will be interesting to see how he does in the spring and if he can pass and/or distance himself from Klein and the rest.

:excited:   :pray:   :cheers:

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
If you have a dream, while sleeping at night, where Arthur Brown's jersey says "Reid" on the back, during the spring game in April, and you're informed by a faceless man that he changed his name due to a change in custody, don't be alarmed!

It's just a dream!

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
If you have a dream, while sleeping at night, where Arthur Brown's jersey says "Reid" on the back, during the spring game in April, and you're informed by a faceless man that he changed his name due to a change in custody, don't be alarmed!

It's just a dream!

lol

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Bryce's first carry might be for 16+ yards.

Pay attention!  :1)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
i have a friend who hated this chick  :chainsaw:  :curse: but she was uber persistant   :crossfingers: and constatntly hounded the dude  :blah: until she finally broke him down  :embarrassed:.  the two ended up dating and even fell in love :love:.

this in some way represents my feelings towards Poet due to this thread

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Poet,

Your persistence is unwavering. You have stayed the course better then Frank. How do you remain so collected in your thoughts transcribed through these cables? What I'm trying to say is will you teach me how to be a better man?

Sidenote: I predict this will be a more exciting game than what LHC Bill Snyder will allow you to believe. Do not be fooled by his mastered lectures.
elitist since 1994