Author Topic: Disrespectful...  (Read 6095 times)

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Disrespectful...
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
Very disapointing thread.

Read the fracking title Winters... it's not a disappointing thread. It's a disrespectful thread. If these assholes haven't learned how to properly worship a false idol/flag by the age of 18-22, how can we expect them to live up to their potential/obligation as  :kstatriot: ?
:zzz:

If you're tired take a nap. Otherwise get your crap together.

catINdallas

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2010, 08:41:36 PM »
haha, you fooled me.  i thought this was gonna be a thread about someone dryhumping an unsuspecting woman in an elevator.

can't blame the guy though, i'd be itching to procreate again, all those trips to the cemetery has to make the guy want another poo-monkey crawling around.
:opcat:

why the ghost emotithingy?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2010, 08:43:50 PM »
haha, you fooled me.  i thought this was gonna be a thread about someone dryhumping an unsuspecting woman in an elevator.

can't blame the guy though, i'd be itching to procreate again, all those trips to the cemetery has to make the guy want another poo-monkey crawling around.

lol
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:08 PM »

:facepalm:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2010, 10:04:49 PM »
I agree.  It's disrespectful to have an entire section of seats empty against a top 10 team.