Author Topic: Maybe...  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe...
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 11:12:42 PM »
bottom line, it's going to be a lot more fun to not have expectations going into next season. :excited: but seriously though. :shy:
It's really not.  :dubious:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 11:14:28 PM »
We'll be alright.  I think we will be similar to the 2008-09 team.  We won't suck.

I think they'll be a pretty solid bubble team.  I think they'll probably exceed expectations, and most likely, they'll be an NIT team.

Of course, the roster situation is pretty ambiguous right now.  We're recruiting like some non-senior guards are leaving, and there's always the Omari Lawrence transfer hanging out there.

Given how hard Rodney works, it's hard to predict what kind of improvement he'll make.  

There may end up being so many new faces (5-7?) that the dynamic of this team could end up looking world's different.

Offline One Nut Willie

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 11:14:52 PM »
KU after they won the NC in 2008. 

you are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

They lost their top 6 players and yet they still won the league and made the Sweet 16.  I would say that is a pretty damn good rebuilding year douche nugget.  Hell, it's nearly better than your teams best season ever.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 11:16:47 PM »

They lost their top 6 players and yet they still won the league and made the Sweet 16.  I would say that is a pretty damn good rebuilding year douche nugget.  Hell, it's nearly better than your teams best season ever.

you are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for thinking we can get anywhere close to that next year.  try not being a complete waste of oxygen for a while

Offline ArchE_Cat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 11:19:23 PM »
next year we'll be one of those teams who everyone writes off because they are like "well they lost their two best players so they won't be good next year" but then somehow magically they are really good and everyone is like "huh".  I hope this happens.

Wally returns. Redemption

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 11:20:00 PM »

you are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) for thinking we can get anywhere close to that next year.  try not being a complete waste of oxygen for a while

incredible "validate me" attempt right here. just incredible.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."