Author Topic: Total implosion at the end  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Total implosion at the end
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 10:51:23 PM »
It was a fitting end to the season. A disappointing end to a disappointing year.
I thought it was a great year. tons of fun....eff you

+1. Awesome year...emotionally draining but I had a blast

catzacker

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »
It was a fitting end to the season. A disappointing end to a disappointing year.

dec and january were f'ing awful.  feb and march were fun.

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 10:52:25 PM »

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Honestly.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 10:56:17 PM »
don't know what to be upset about.  Nick.  Frank.  Jamar.  The Refs.  Mostly I just want to die.

catzacker

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 10:58:11 PM »
don't know what to be upset about.  Nick.  Frank.  Jamar.  The Refs.  Mostly I just want to die.

go with the refs.  it's shallow but it's more fun.  why jamar?  thought he had a decent night. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 10:59:41 PM »
Jamar made a kid bleed from his head.  What more can you ask of him?  Exactly the night we needed from him.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 11:00:02 PM »
Why does there have to be a bad guy? jfc, some of you people. Honest question, Do you guys beat off to Roadhouse?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 11:01:32 PM »
Not calling a TO isn't getting enough play IMO

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 11:01:57 PM »

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Honestly.
It really was great, didn't go as we would all like but what does? go cats!

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 11:02:07 PM »
Jamar played as well as he has in the last 2 months.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »

go with the refs.  it's shallow but it's more fun.  why jamar?  thought he had a decent night. 

yeah he was good.  i don't know.  just started listing players and crap.

catzacker

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 11:04:33 PM »
Not calling a TO isn't getting enough play IMO

meh.  the ball was going to go to pullen regardless of whether frank called a timeout or not.  jake going to the bucket with two guys backpedalling is prolly just as good as whatever stupid play we drew up that was going to be against 5 guys in good position.  

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 11:14:14 PM »
Jamar is the only reason Leuer didn't have 35 points (Leuer had 5 quick pts in < 1 min in the 2nd half w/ JO, who just couldn't keep up, on him).  JS had a FANTASTIC game.  Best performance he's had in a long, long time.  Jamar's better-than-usual O and solid D, Jake's ridiculous superman performance, and Spradling's D were all big positives, IMO.  Really wish that we'd fed it in to Jamar or Curt more to try to foul Leuer out.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 11:27:41 PM »
I mean, JFC, almost every rough ridin' possesion of theirs lasts 30 seconds.  If you're up by ten with 3 minutes left, it is actually not possible for them to beat you in any way.

chum1 maybe a backyard baylor apologist and closet drewlover, but he's the bitb.  i love, hate & admire him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2011, 12:48:37 AM »
I mean, JFC, almost every rough ridin' possesion of theirs lasts 30 seconds.  If you're up by ten with 3 minutes left, it is actually not possible for them to beat you in any way.

chum1 maybe a backyard baylor apologist and closet drewlover, but he's the bitb.  i love, hate & admire him.

just curious, you still holding out hope Nick doesn't get run?  Did you expect something other than what he gave us tonight?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2011, 12:53:25 AM »
just curious, you still holding out hope Nick doesn't get run?  Did you expect something other than what he gave us tonight?

yes & yes.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2011, 12:54:37 AM »

yes & yes.

<---wavering

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2011, 01:08:56 AM »
I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, and it's easy to point fingers now, but as soon as Nick got in, I was praying that the only time he would touch the ball would be when he was ready to shoot.  His passes are rough ridin' awful, half assed bullshit.  I didn't think it was possible to throw the ball away 3 times in one possession but Nick was able to accomplish that tonight in a critical situation.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »
I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, and it's easy to point fingers now, but as soon as Nick got in, I was praying that the only time he would touch the ball would be when he was ready to shoot.  His passes are rough ridin' awful, half assed bullshit.  I didn't think it was possible to throw the ball away 3 times in one possession but Nick was able to accomplish that tonight in a critical situation.

i think i read your original question wrong.  thought you were asking about expectations for next year.

so, if re. tonight's game, no, not really.  russell can make scoring look easy at times, but he's so shaky with the ball/decisions.  you'd think that wisconsin would be a decent matchup for him since they don't pressure, don't do much to force quick decisions.  but you'd still have to assume he'd play more or less as he has all year.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2011, 01:19:46 AM »

i think i read your original question wrong.  thought you were asking about expectations for next year.

so, if re. tonight's game, no, not really.  russell can make scoring look easy at times, but he's so shaky with the ball/decisions.  you'd think that wisconsin would be a decent matchup for him since they don't pressure, don't do much to force quick decisions.  but you'd still have to assume he'd play more or less as he has all year.

They don't pressure, yes, but they do a decent job of collapsing inside. That bothered even Jake at times tonight, and Russell just completely lost his crap over it.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2011, 01:32:04 AM »
I hope it's the last time I have to watch Nick in a KSU uniform.  I'll take ANY half assed juco player that will take care of the ball over him any day.  I'm sorry, I'm done with him.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2011, 01:34:09 AM »
i used to think that clent stewart was the worst top 150 big 12 guard i would ever see. i was wrong.

nick can't even make simple passes on the perimeter. blows my mind.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Kstizzle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2011, 01:52:48 AM »
Despite the epic trolling you guys do, I wanted to give you props on another decent season.

I think we would have beat Wisky though.

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2011, 01:56:18 AM »
pretty solid implosion. turning it over vs wisconsin is just lame.