Author Topic: DOC gets last laugh  (Read 12538 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: DOC gets last laugh
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »
http://cjonline.com/sports/basketball/2011-03-14/kevin-haskin-re-buff-stings-big-12

“I guess the encouraging thing is the Big Ten got seven teams,’’ Nebraska coach Doc Sadler said of the league the Huskers will join next season. “Looks like that league’s much better than the league we’re leaving, so that’s encouraging.’’

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 05:26:18 PM »
This quote has really mumped up my day.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 05:39:22 PM »
Damn, Doc really dropped a bomb on his way out the door.  He basically just told us that he's been rough ridin' our best friend and is pregnant with his child.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 07:04:39 PM »
It cuts to the bone. It really does.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 07:57:59 PM »
How very high-school-girl-who-just-got-dumped of Doc.  Surprising.  He's not taking this well.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 09:41:54 PM »
He basically just told us that he's been effing our best friend and is pregnant with his child.

Naay. More like some chick you abused and screwed around on who moves into a seedy trailer park with a wife-beater wearing goon and texts you about how caring and wonderful he is.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »
That is probably a better analogy (simile?).  I was just trying to say he's acting like a scorned lover and saying horrible crap as she's packing her stuff.  (While we drink beer on the couch, watching the Cat's tourney game.)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 09:38:40 AM »
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »
He's not coming back to us.  :bawl:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6222812

Wow.  I wish I could perform like he does and not get fired.

Offline KSU176

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 07:25:17 PM »
Good thing Doc is not goin to the Missouri Valley.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No Doc thread?
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: No Doc thread?
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 11:30:34 PM »
Was over after 10 mins.
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 11:36:22 PM »
yeah, 40 to 20 at half is no bueno
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 07:02:21 AM »
On the bright side, we have all three big men returning and richardson. i think we will continue to improve. im not sure how people can call this a bad season for us considering we actually made it to a tournament this year, we seriously considered for ncaa tourney for a little, and beat texas. i know we got smacked by wichita st, but all in all we werent that bad this year and will do pretty decent in the big 10 next year. probly around 10-8 at the best

Huskerhoops debating the future with doc. How can you call it a bad season? They made one tourney and were considered for another!
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 10:38:36 AM »
The fat kid didn't even play.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 10:40:50 AM »
WICHITA STATE GETS LAST LAUGH  :embarrassed:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »
don't know where to put this...

MattJonesAAU Matt Jones
Every coach's row seat is full for this game but one Nebraska Asst is saving 4, angering other coaches. "Huskers ain't that good" one said
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 08:42:30 AM »
don't know where to put this...

MattJonesAAU Matt Jones
Every coach's row seat is full for this game but one Nebraska Asst is saving 4, angering other coaches. "Huskers ain't that good" one said

omg  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
Billy C?

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2011, 06:42:34 PM »
On the bright side, we have all three big men returning and richardson. i think we will continue to improve. im not sure how people can call this a bad season for us considering we actually made it to a tournament this year, we seriously considered for ncaa tourney for a little, and beat texas. i know we got smacked by wichita st, but all in all we werent that bad this year and will do pretty decent in the big 10 next year. probly around 10-8 at the best

Huskerhoops debating the future with doc. How can you call it a bad season? They made one tourney and were considered for another!

Huskers going 10-8 in big 10 conference play ?? What an effing Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) that writer is, I would bet my life they don't finish at .500, seriously that writer has no effing clue what he's talking about..

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »

Huskers going 10-8 in big 10 conference play ?? What an effing Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) that writer is, I would bet my life they don't finish at .500, seriously that writer has no effing clue what he's talking about..

They will go 6-12....and I love Doc more than any man that walks this earth

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »
They will go 6-12.

i can't really recall who they have returning.  i know they're losing the giant pg though.  their bigs are pretty good if the fat one doesn't get fatter, and the skinny one doesn't defect during his summer vacay in pr.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2011, 07:17:02 PM »
They will go 6-12.

i can't really recall who they have returning.  i know they're losing the giant pg though.  their bigs are pretty good if the fat one doesn't get fatter, and the skinny one doesn't defect during his summer vacay in pr.

yeah, they would be interesting if they had standhardinger back.  they will miss the crap out of jeter.  diaz and house of a human being almeida will be nice.  diaz seems like he may get a lot better.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2011, 07:18:23 PM »
They will go 6-12.

yeah, they would be interesting if they had standhardinger back.  they will miss the crap out of jeter.  diaz and house of a human being almeida will be nice.  diaz seems like he may get a lot better.

their returning guards are incred. meh.  brandon richardson and toney mccray are the only two I've even heard of.  obv. didn't recruit anyone worth a damn.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2011, 07:20:21 PM »
just discussed with mrs. dave my moderate excitement to watch some big 10 teams when they come to town though.  izzo comes to town every year since they are both in the same division or whatever.