Author Topic: Bigots 1 Funerals 0  (Read 5277 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bigots 1 Funerals 0
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2011, 06:20:49 PM »
I think he's trying to say you shouldn't chastise people for exercising right of free speech. 

No one wants to her the bullcac spewing out of a liberals mouth, because its ignorant and offensive.  Yet these sane minds don't shout down liberals for saying the stupid things they say, they respect their right to free speech.  On the other hand, liberals use their "free speech" rights to demonize and discredit anyone who disagrees with them, an abuse of the right to free speech.

Basically, if you're using your "free speech" to quell another person's free speech and your excuse for doing so is free speech, you are a hypocrite.  It really isn't that hard.

aren't you chastising people for exercising their right of free speech?

:dunno:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2011, 08:39:51 PM »
Nice try
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
I think he's trying to say you shouldn't chastise people for exercising right of free speech. 

No one wants to her the bullshit spewing out of a liberals mouth, because its ignorant and offensive.  Yet these sane minds don't shout down liberals for saying the stupid things they say, they respect their right to free speech.  On the other hand, liberals use their "free speech" rights to demonize and discredit anyone who disagrees with them, an abuse of the right to free speech.

Basically, if you're using your "free speech" to quell another person's free speech and your excuse for doing so is free speech, you are a hypocrite.  It really isn't that hard.

Free speech doesn't mean you can't be called out for what you say. It just means that you can't face penalty by the government.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »

No one wants to her the bullcac spewing out of a liberals mouth, because its ignorant and offensive.  Yet these sane minds don't shout down liberals for saying the stupid things they say, they respect their right to free speech.  On the other hand, liberals use their "free speech" rights to demonize and discredit anyone who disagrees with them, an abuse of the right to free speech.

Basically, if you're using your "free speech" to quell another person's free speech and your excuse for doing so is free speech, you are a hypocrite.  It really isn't that hard.

Free speech doesn't mean you can't be called out for what you say. It just means that you can't face penalty by the government.

Luckily imposture Sugar Dick (artificial sweetener Dick?) contradicted himself before any of us has the chance to reply.  

This

you shouldn't chastise people for exercising right of free speech.  

followed immediately by,

No one wants to her the bullcac spewing out of a liberals mouth

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »
one day Concealed Carry and Temporary Insanity by reason of emotional distress are going to join hands.....