Author Topic: Text auto-correct fail  (Read 1715 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Text auto-correct fail
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
Effing iphone:

Quote from: intended email to sick employee
If you're not feeling well, take some PTO

Quote from: auto-corrected email to sick employee
If you're not feeling well, take some pot

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Text auto-correct fail
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »
sounds like good advice all around
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 11:00:53 AM »
Effing iphone:

Hiring? :pray:

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »
Effing iphone:

:eek:   :lol:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 02:57:36 PM »
What's up FR? I haven't seen you post in a while. I've powered up to a level 4 BBSer in your absence. Not sure what it takes to be a grandmaster, but I think it's around 100.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 03:51:46 PM »
What's up FR? I haven't seen you post in a while. I've powered up to a level 4 BBSer in your absence. Not sure what it takes to be a grandmaster, but I think it's around 100.

Been in the middle of contract extensions and recompetes since October. Then the freaking "Jasmine Revolution" went and ruined my weekends/evenings for the whole damn year.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 04:02:23 PM »

Been in the middle of contract extensions and recompetes since October. Then the freaking "Jasmine Revolution" went and ruined my weekends/evenings for the whole damn year.
Sounds like real important stuff (no sarcasm). I've been keeping the air in my cube company (not sarcasm either). Been thinking about making out with the business end of a gun, but I need to take out some other posters first.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 02:30:18 AM »

Sounds like real important stuff (no sarcasm). I've been keeping the air in my cube company (not sarcasm either). Been thinking about making out with the business end of a gun, but I need to take out some other posters first.

You making a list  :ohno:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 05:46:39 AM »

You making a list  :ohno:
Don't worry, I'll check it twice.