Author Topic: Colorado or Mizzou in KC?  (Read 7531 times)

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
Re: Colorado or Mizzou in KC?
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2011, 06:15:30 PM »
I was actually born in Colorado and was a CU fan until one winters day KSU beat Colorado for the first time in ages in football. I saw there in the stands in my Starter CU jacket crying. From that day forward I was a KSU fan.

I think it would be personally poetic for us to face CU for the last time and get beat. Karma telling me to eff off. I don't think that would happen though.

I want to face CU because we owe them one(two). Also...MU's players are hideous and seem like they may diseased, I don't want our band of adorables to have to touch them and be near them anymore than they already have.

I'm confused. So are you a CU fan or a cats fan      :users:
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2011, 06:21:20 PM »
I was actually born in Colorado and was a CU fan until one winters day KSU beat Colorado for the first time in ages in football. I saw there in the stands in my Starter CU jacket crying. From that day forward I was a KSU fan.

I think it would be personally poetic for us to face CU for the last time and get beat. Karma telling me to eff off. I don't think that would happen though.

I want to face CU because we owe them one(two). Also...MU's players are hideous and seem like they may diseased, I don't want our band of adorables to have to touch them and be near them anymore than they already have.

I'm confused. So are you a CU fan or a cats fan      :users:

I'm a fan of the StateCats!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2011, 06:26:23 PM »

Let me get this straight. You changed your allegiance based on the outcome of one game?
 :confused:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2011, 06:33:37 PM »
Doesn't matter we will win! EMAW!!!
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 06:36:49 PM »

Let me get this straight. You changed your allegiance based on the outcome of one game?

Yes, I was twelve.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2011, 06:40:41 PM »

Yes, I was twelve.

:emawkid:

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2011, 06:41:10 PM »

He was probably also a ku fan for a few weeks this year

Offline 3leocat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2011, 06:45:59 PM »
CU - send 'em out of the BIG XII with an ass-whippin'

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 06:48:41 PM »

I love how I just open up a bit and the thread is now about me   :blush:

I've got much better taste than to ever be a KU fan. Due to my father being from Kentucky, I was raised a UK fan. They are still my second favorite team.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »
Doesn't matter we will win! EMAW!!!

Welcome stevedavekissass!!!! Glad to have you here!!
 :kstatriot:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 06:50:24 PM »

I've got much better taste than to ever be a KU fan. Due to my father being from Kentucky, I was raised a UK fan. They are still my second favorite team.

So you are a Kentucky, Colorado, and EMAW fan?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 06:54:05 PM »

No. I'm full-time EMAW, freelance with UK. eff Colorado. The UK thing comes in handy when arguing with KU fans though.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2011, 06:56:23 PM »

No. I'm full-time EMAW, freelance with UK. eff Colorado. The UK thing comes in handy when arguing with KU fans though.
:woot:

Offline Booze_Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2011, 07:06:52 PM »
I wanna see CU, I am taking PTO/vacation time for the entire tourney.  :katpak:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2011, 08:27:22 PM »

How about I tell you to eff off?

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2011, 02:19:32 AM »
glad we get CU.  I hope we see a beatdown like we gave OSU last year in a "revenge" setting. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2011, 02:43:51 AM »

Sure, if you must, where do we meet to make this happen?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2011, 03:01:03 AM »
I would rather play UT in Austin than play Mizzou at the Sprint Center. It's a rough ridin' home game for them.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 03:31:34 AM »

:surprised:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.