Author Topic: GRCOAT things you did as a college student  (Read 18679 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
GRCOAT things you did as a college student
« on: February 18, 2010, 01:44:06 PM »
Thought an econ final was later in the day and completely missed it.  Sweet talked the prof. with suggestive body language and verbalization until they let me take the final later and I totally got a B in the class  :cool:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Re: GRCOAT things you did as a college student
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:55:47 PM »
I do all my classes online.  :cool:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 01:57:58 PM »
Took 10 years to graduate (enrolled on and off). Still manage to convince myself beer/weed had nothing to do with it.

The bright side is that I got to experience a nice chunk of the DOD and the beginnings of the basketball renaissance we see now. Seems worth it.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 01:59:20 PM »
Got out of a speeding ticket by saying my car had a broken speedometer.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 02:10:14 PM »
On a daily basis I parallel parked in spots where even good parkers would never even dream.  One time this girl was dropping me off at my car because we had worked on a project together at Hale and I was boxed in with like 2 inches on either side of my car and I was all like "both of those cars were there when I parked." And she was like "no way" and I was like "yep" and so there you go.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 02:10:44 PM »
Inspired the writing of a new on-campus traffic violation law.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 02:13:55 PM »
On a daily basis I parallel parked in spots where even good parkers would never even dream.  One time this girl was dropping me off at my car because we had worked on a project together at Hale and I was boxed in with like 2 inches on either side of my car and I was all like "both of those cars were there when I parked." And she was like "no way" and I was like "yep" and so there you go.

That's an amazing feeling. Love watching very poor parrallel parkers go at it for about 5 minutes before giving up on a space I could fit their car into twice. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 02:16:16 PM »

That's an amazing feeling. Love watching very poor parrallel parkers go at it for about 5 minutes before giving up on a space I could fit their car into twice. 

Constantly "stealing"spots from terrible parkers in DC. Of course, I'm driving a car with the turning radius of a Dixon lawn mower, so it's practically cheating (in a good, elite basketball school way). :bball:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 02:18:31 PM »
too many to list

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »
My successful Student Senate campaign, my award winning interpretive dance for the final in intro to leadership, my three soccer intramural championships.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 02:34:20 PM »
My successful Student Senate campaign, my award winning interpretive dance for the final in intro to leadership, my three soccer intramural championships.

Nice. Have three myself (tapped into foreign exchange pipeline my freshman year).

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 02:35:33 PM »

Nice. Have three myself (tapped into foreign exchange pipeline my freshman year).

So did KK!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 02:38:32 PM »

So did KK!

Name? Called ourselves "The Staten Island Ferries" with appropriately homo-erotic euro-trash mascot on shirt. Had two members of Brazilian Junior team on squad one season. They were hairy little beautiful wizards.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 02:57:45 PM »
one of my GRCOAT was winning the men's division soccer intramurals two years in a row

since we're on the topic of intramurals trophs, i guess i should mention my championship basketball team that featured michael bishop   :users:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

I am an amazing parker... really just good at "reversing" in general.  :users:

one of my GRCOAT was winning the men's division soccer intramurals two years in a row

since we're on the topic of intramurals trophs, i guess i should mention my championship basketball team that featured michael bishop   :users:

2 flag football trophies, 2 softball trophies, 1 punt pass kick trophy  :users:

Got to the semis in soccer twice  :flush:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2010, 03:04:27 PM »
I made Kool Aide with brown sugar once.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 03:11:34 PM »
I made Kool Aide with brown sugar once.
Oh crap! How was that? Flavor/color?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 03:44:29 PM »
Greatest R???? C??? Of All Time

Lil help? :runaway:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »
after not being able to find a DD, walked from college heights to bob's diner at 5 am for some flapjacks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 04:31:14 PM »
Picked up my "Public Speaking" TA at 12th street, had some pretty awful drunken sex with her, still got an A.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 04:38:36 PM »
Picked up my "Public Speaking" TA at 12th street, had some pretty awful drunken sex with her, still got an A.

Ballsy chick to grade you on your sexual performance.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 04:40:22 PM »

Ballsy chick to grade you on your sexual performance.

Afterward she told me that she knew the on first day of class we were going to sexy time it.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 04:58:33 PM »
Similiar thing to SD. I had an online class that had a dead line every thursday. Well the final was due tuesday. I totally forgot and Kstate Online wouldn't let me upload it. So I emailed him saying that something messed up when uploading it so I emailed it just to make sure. He fell for it. I had a strut in my step that day.

Also, some pud class, I got A's in all the assignments, yet my final grade was a D. I talked to the prof twice and she blew it off like it wasn't her fault. I seriously yelled at her and berated her and stormed out. She emailed me back apologizing. I smacked her with the pimp stick.

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 05:01:23 PM »
I had a bad habit of trying to walk home from aggieville to my house across campus. Ended up sleeping in both Willard one night and Anderson Hall another time. I actually left my phone in Anderson Hall, my roomate got a call from campus police(had sent a "if find call" text") and I was sure I'd they were trying to set me up for breaking an entering when they asked me to come pick it up at the police station.

On a side note: Do they ever lock the doors to any buildings on Campus? Both times I just opened a door and found a nice nook and cranny to sleep in.

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 05:45:56 PM »

i am jealous.