Author Topic: Best Part?  (Read 10496 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Best Part?
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
I think new favorite part was Hamilton running around a screen and then freaking the eff out when he didn't receive the ball.

Or apparently starting to run around a screen on an in-bounds before realizing Texas was on defense, giving McOReb the wide open look from his favorite spot on the floor.

he thought the ball was going to be lobbed to the big  that we always run under the basket.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
I think new favorite part was Hamilton running around a screen and then freaking the eff out when he didn't receive the ball.

Or apparently starting to run around a screen on an in-bounds before realizing Texas was on defense, giving McOReb the wide open look from his favorite spot on the floor.

he thought the ball was going to be lobbed to the big  that we always run under the basket.

Even if so, not his responsibility. Certainly not that far off the baseline where he had no chance to get in the passing lane to McORebs.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2011, 05:15:20 PM »
With 11:33 left in the first half, we have the ball.  JamSam drove toward the basket with the ball and drew some pretty serious contact but no foul call.  As he's falling, someone (I can only assume him) lets out a very whiny, "HEEYYYY!!" sound about the contact.  Made me  :D
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »
Had some unexpected free time.  I think I got everything mentioned in this thread plus some others.

Yell'n:

Shoulder-block'n:

On-bitch dunk'n:

Knight misspeak'n:

Nice inbound'n:

4th foul sit'n:

Jake hurt'n and return'n:

ESPN Jake-love'n:

JHR 5th foul'n, McGruds 2-hand dunk'n, nicname prematurely chant'n:

Holly Rowe Jake-interview'n: