Doc
8 (17.8%)
Barnes
8 (17.8%)
Turgon (can't believe i forgot)
19 (42.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: March 04, 2010, 11:32:53 AM

Author Topic: COACH HATE POLL  (Read 6441 times)

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
Re: COACH HATE POLL
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »
You know, I think I hate Capel the most.  He's the ugliest coach in the league.  Just really sloppy looking.  And he really shouldn't be.  It's embarrassing.

why shouldn't he be?  do you remember his dad?  you can't fight genetics.

I don't know.  Bias based on his relative youth I suppose.  Seems like he should be in better shape.

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2010, 01:11:53 PM »

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2010, 01:33:38 PM »
I hate Mike Anderson the most (not counting Burrito Bill). 

Every time one of his players mugs someone on the other team going into a media timeout, he walks about half way to mid court with this scrunched up look on his face and stares at the Ref like it was some ridiculous call.  It's a Willie McGee type face, looks like he's in pain.  Do not like!  :curse:

Plus I hate his team, their goofy forwards, their ugly uniforms, their white trash state, their sh*tty interstate highways, and their fanbase which includes a bunch of people that think St. Louis is a great city (when its so obviously one of the worst cities in America).

racist

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2010, 02:08:20 PM »
I hate Mike Anderson the most (not counting Burrito Bill). 

Every time one of his players mugs someone on the other team going into a media timeout, he walks about half way to mid court with this scrunched up look on his face and stares at the Ref like it was some ridiculous call.  It's a Willie McGee type face, looks like he's in pain.  Do not like!  :curse:

Plus I hate his team, their goofy forwards, their ugly uniforms, their white trash state, their sh*tty interstate highways, and their fanbase which includes a bunch of people that think St. Louis is a great city (when its so obviously one of the worst cities in America).

Don't know how you could leave Tiller's weird, Shane Battier head out of this rant.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
I hate Bz the most.  I honestly love Doc. 

you should listen to his 2-15 big 12 teleconference.  lots of kstate questions.  lots of smugness.

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=204847115

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 02:21:14 PM »
I hate Barnes because he sucks, but still has a good job....total BS. :chainsaw:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2010, 02:26:42 PM »
I hate Barnes because he sucks, but still has a good job....total BS. :chainsaw:

Are you one of those people that think Mack sucks too?  :rolleyes:

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2010, 02:31:59 PM »
I would totally hate having never missing the NCAA tourney, getting 3 conference championships, two Elite Eights, and a Final Four in the last eleven years.  Also completely exceeding the success of any period in my school's basketball history.

Would be totally awful.

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 02:35:45 PM »

Are you one of those people that think Mack sucks too?  :rolleyes:

Not near as much as Barnes, at least he can get a NC out of his players.....Barnes just sucks total nuts.