Poll

Will the "cool" Pinstripe Bowl K-State be on the new field at BSFS?

Yes . . . it's cool.  Currie Prevails.
NO . . . OB Wins again.

Author Topic: BSFS Expansion Thread  (Read 4060437 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: BSFS Expansion Thread
« Reply #8350 on: August 04, 2013, 01:23:45 PM »
juicy stadium tree/no tree nugget that was told to me last night- those tree planter boxes that weren't filled with cement and we were hoping they would be trees? well one month ago they were going to be filled with trees and then at the last second/after concrete had been poured and blueville nursery had already purchased equipment and had already laid out stuff underground in prep for it and were then ready to go put the trees in, currie nixed it because of concern for pedestrian flow. like, blueville got mumped because they ordered stuff and installed stuff specifically for trees and then like the day before they were gonna put trees in currie was  :nono:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8351 on: August 04, 2013, 01:26:03 PM »
No backlit Powercats AND no trees?  Oh Currie!

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8352 on: August 04, 2013, 01:35:53 PM »
juicy stadium tree/no tree nugget that was told to me last night- those tree planter boxes that weren't filled with cement and we were hoping they would be trees? well one month ago they were going to be filled with trees and then at the last second/after concrete had been poured and blueville nursery had already purchased equipment and had already laid out stuff underground in prep for it and were then ready to go put the trees in, currie nixed it because of concern for pedestrian flow. like, blueville got mumped because they ordered stuff and installed stuff specifically for trees and then like the day before they were gonna put trees in currie was  :nono:

currie is a pro, so we should defer to him

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8353 on: August 04, 2013, 01:51:48 PM »

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: if true.

I mean, they didn't lay rebar in the areas where the tree planters were intended to go, so I would be surprised if it wasn't. 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8354 on: August 04, 2013, 02:12:48 PM »
What if he didn't put trees there because he knows they won't get enough sun light when we wrap around the NEZ and he didn't want to A. Spend money on them and B. He is actually a friend of the tree and didn't want to kill them

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8355 on: August 04, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »

I mean, they didn't lay rebar in the areas where the tree planters were intended to go, so I would be surprised if it wasn't.

i'm 100% sure it's true.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8356 on: August 04, 2013, 02:52:47 PM »

i knew i nailed it

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8357 on: August 04, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »

i knew i nailed it

You sure did.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8358 on: August 04, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »

i knew i nailed it

new nickname for clams- "the hammer"  :dunno:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
BSFS Expansion Thread
« Reply #8359 on: August 04, 2013, 04:35:28 PM »
treemaster

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8360 on: August 04, 2013, 05:51:53 PM »
It's gettin close.  The two cats next to LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium were a good touch.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8361 on: August 04, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »
It's gettin close.  The two cats next to LHC LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium were a good touch.

three would've been better though. obviously.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8362 on: August 04, 2013, 06:19:23 PM »
12 cats total by my count.  We might be all full up on exterior cats, unless Currie has another surprise up his sleeve.

catzacker

« Reply #8363 on: August 04, 2013, 06:43:37 PM »
It's gettin close.  The two cats next to LHC Bill Snyder Family Stadium were a good touch.

hot damn.  that's some beautiful black top.  nice clean look, imo.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8364 on: August 04, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
The yellow painted pipe barricade things are also nice.  Really focus your eye to the Castle.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8365 on: August 04, 2013, 06:59:43 PM »

That light pole though

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8366 on: August 04, 2013, 07:00:20 PM »
The yellow painted pipe barricade things are also nice.  Really focus your eye to the Castle.

At least they arent trees
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8367 on: August 04, 2013, 07:04:46 PM »
12 cats total by my count.  We might be all full up on exterior cats, unless Currie has another surprise up his sleeve.

random thought...we put a cannon on the top of the thing that shoots a powercat out every fifteen minutes starting three hours before gametime and stops with like multiple powercat shots right before kickoff.  :dunno:

Offline BobBarker

• Don't forget to spay and neuter your pets!
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8368 on: August 04, 2013, 08:06:03 PM »

You're missing the cats on the balcony railing.

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8369 on: August 04, 2013, 08:38:19 PM »
You're missing the cats on the balcony railing.

Also, there is one on the entry gate.

Plus, I am sort of hoping for an added, hologram cat rising up between the castle towers.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8370 on: August 04, 2013, 09:00:18 PM »
 Just when you think Wabash is the best at counting cats, he gets bested by a rookie upstart.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8371 on: August 04, 2013, 09:45:10 PM »
Here's an idea, gobo cats.  We just project some more cats on the Castle after the lights go down for some added cats.  No idea how much this would cost, but we should probably think about it.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8372 on: August 04, 2013, 10:20:16 PM »
I think there needs to be a couple fire torches that light up every night near the castle tops

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #8373 on: August 04, 2013, 10:30:05 PM »
Laser light show from the battlements that projects powercats in the sky at night.   :dunno:

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8374 on: August 04, 2013, 11:03:31 PM »
Picture the bat signal, except a cat signal