TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3942/4404) > >>

The Big Train:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on December 29, 2016, 01:44:22 AM ---On our flight back from our family Christmas vacation in Punta Cana, my mom had the good fortune of happening to sit next to one of the guys that's on the team that designed Vanier. She said that he and his company just submitted designs for the SEZ, as my mom said it "connecting Bramlage and BSFS" just this week, and K-State was reviewing those designs right now. Approximate timeline for the project was 2018/ after the 2017 season. Thought I might drop that here...

--- End quote ---

This is good news, that's what the  :Lurk: was for in this post. Someone told me about this and I did a MS paint of what they described and was told not to send it to anyone  :lol:

--- Quote from: The Big Train on September 23, 2016, 01:02:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Panjandrum on September 23, 2016, 12:43:57 PM ---Phase 5 is the east side.  Phase 6 is building something on the South side...whatever that may be.

--- End quote ---

:Lurk:

--- End quote ---

sonofdaxjones:
After they do the improvements to the club and suite levels on the East side the only thing left is primarily aesthetics, and yeah, it eventually needs to be done.  But I can see why they want to do the South endzone next, it needs a total overhaul, while the East side is more cosmetic in nature.

POWL:

--- Quote from: sonofdaxjones on December 29, 2016, 12:36:59 PM ---After they do the improvements to the club and suite levels on the East side the only thing left is primarily aesthetics, and yeah, it eventually needs to be done.  But I can see why they want to do the South endzone next, it needs a total overhaul, while the East side is more cosmetic in nature.

--- End quote ---

i am glad they are giving the east suites a face lift......they haven't been touched since they have been built...........a lot of those people jumped over to the new west side, but the east side is still a good deal for the middle level donor IMHO

Shooter Jones:

--- Quote from: The Big Train on December 29, 2016, 12:32:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: cfbandyman on December 29, 2016, 01:44:22 AM ---On our flight back from our family Christmas vacation in Punta Cana, my mom had the good fortune of happening to sit next to one of the guys that's on the team that designed Vanier. She said that he and his company just submitted designs for the SEZ, as my mom said it "connecting Bramlage and BSFS" just this week, and K-State was reviewing those designs right now. Approximate timeline for the project was 2018/ after the 2017 season. Thought I might drop that here...

--- End quote ---

This is good news, that's what the  :Lurk: was for in this post. Someone told me about this and I did a MS paint of what they described and was told not to send it to anyone  :lol:

--- End quote ---

pfft.. feel free to send it to me  :zip:

Panjandrum:

--- Quote from: The Big Train on December 29, 2016, 12:32:16 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: The Big Train on September 23, 2016, 01:02:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Panjandrum on September 23, 2016, 12:43:57 PM ---Phase 5 is the east side.  Phase 6 is building something on the South side...whatever that may be.

--- End quote ---

:Lurk:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I had heard in the past it could look like the end zone project at Ole Miss, but our club level would be the large convention space between Bramlage and BSFS.

I guess this thing can potentially generate revenue year round with wedding receptions, corporate events, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version