TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3940/4404) > >>

kim carnes:
We should move the stadium to joco aka the center of the universe

420seriouscat69:
It's already there, dummy.

cfbandyman:
On our flight back from our family Christmas vacation in Punta Cana, my mom had the good fortune of happening to sit next to one of the guys that's on the team that designed Vanier. She said that he and his company just submitted designs for the SEZ, as my mom said it "connecting Bramlage and BSFS" just this week, and K-State was reviewing those designs right now. Approximate timeline for the project was 2018/ after the 2017 season. Thought I might drop that here...

star seed 7:
Good drop

Gooch:

--- Quote from: cfbandyman on December 29, 2016, 01:44:22 AM ---On our flight back from our family Christmas vacation in Punta Cana, my mom had the good fortune of happening to sit next to one of the guys that's on the team that designed Vanier. She said that he and his company just submitted designs for the SEZ, as my mom said it "connecting Bramlage and BSFS" just this week, and K-State was reviewing those designs right now. Approximate timeline for the project was 2018/ after the 2017 season. Thought I might drop that here...

--- End quote ---
:sdeek:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version