TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

BSFS Expansion Thread

<< < (3772/4404) > >>

kitten_mittons:

--- Quote from: hatingfrancis on February 18, 2016, 11:58:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: pissclams on February 17, 2016, 07:39:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: hatingfrancis on February 17, 2016, 07:21:19 PM ---Construction cameras are the dumbest thing ever.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
unlike your face which is the dumbest thing of all time

--- End quote ---

I think the time lapse stuff is great.  But checking in on a building going up daily?  And then especially when the shell is up and the roughing in part starts.  gmafb.

--- End quote ---
I wonder how they get that footage for the time lapse?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

#LIFE:
I wonder how many workers Currie has booted off the job after he overheard them using a profanity out there

nicname:
Will we ever have a team worthy of this goodness again?

Mikeyis4dcats:

--- Quote from: hatingfrancis on February 18, 2016, 11:58:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: pissclams on February 17, 2016, 07:39:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: hatingfrancis on February 17, 2016, 07:21:19 PM ---Construction cameras are the dumbest thing ever.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
unlike your face which is the dumbest thing of all time

--- End quote ---

I think the time lapse stuff is great.  But checking in on a building going up daily?  And then especially when the shell is up and the roughing in part starts.  gmafb.

--- End quote ---

Cams are great for stakeholders.  Gives them a sense of involvement and information is freely available.     I suppose the remote project team may pull them up from time to time just to see how things went today, but it really for the regents, etc. to feel like they are part of the action.

HerrSonntag:

--- Quote from: #LIFE on February 18, 2016, 01:29:56 PM ---I wonder how many workers Currie has booted off the job after he overheard them using a profanity out there

--- End quote ---
Can confirm that a day laborer got Bill'd for taking his lunch on one of the decks during the WSC Build and watching some of the spring practice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version