Author Topic: Football Recruiting Thread  (Read 5623304 times)

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #9950 on: July 14, 2013, 04:19:55 PM »
Agreed. Walker is slow. Slaughter sucked against North Texas when sweet precious Arthur came out of the game.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9951 on: July 14, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »
Agreed. Walker is slow. Slaughter sucked against North Texas when sweet precious Arthur came out of the game.

Tre Walker is a stud. Shut your dirty, whorish mouth if you think otherwise.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9952 on: July 14, 2013, 04:49:09 PM »

Walker is not a stud, he needs to become one to have a shot at us not suckin.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9953 on: July 14, 2013, 05:44:43 PM »

Walker is not a stud, he needs to become one to have a shot at us not suckin.
:thumbs:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9954 on: July 14, 2013, 05:50:44 PM »
Guys biscuits is a stud, he might not be the best football player in the world but he loves the cats and is a great human

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9955 on: July 14, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »
Guys biscuits is a stud, he might not be the best football player in the world but he loves the cats and is a great human

Given only this information, I will confirm stud status.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9956 on: July 14, 2013, 06:28:58 PM »

Stud Human/EMAW/CatMan =/= Stud Football Player, and we need him to be a stud football player

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9957 on: July 14, 2013, 07:25:03 PM »

Stud Human/EMAW/CatMan =/= Stud Football Player, and we need him to be a stud football player

The stand. That's all that needs to be said.

Offline Lemonrock

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9958 on: July 14, 2013, 07:59:41 PM »

S.outhern ignorance +
E.astern arrogance =
C.onfernce hatred

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9959 on: July 14, 2013, 08:05:04 PM »

:blindfold:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9960 on: July 14, 2013, 08:49:15 PM »
Its the big 12, so if you had to pick something to be decent at, it would be the secondary. Even if the rest is terrible that will keep us in some games. O line will control TOP which LHCBS can work his magic with.

Offline SeanSnyder4Prez

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9961 on: July 14, 2013, 09:03:34 PM »
Its the big 12, so if you had to pick something to be decent at, it would be the secondary. Even if the rest is terrible that will keep us in some games. O line will control TOP which LHCBS can work his magic with.
While it is a completely valid argument and one reason for our success, is the "Snyder controls the ball and time of possession, keeps his defense off the field" the biggest tuck talking point in the history of Titletown football ever? I say yes

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9962 on: July 14, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
While it is a completely valid argument and one reason for our success, is the "Snyder controls the ball and time of possession, keeps his defense off the field" the biggest tuck talking point in the history of Titletown football ever? I say yes

not really sure that it's exclusive to tucks.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9963 on: July 14, 2013, 11:15:14 PM »

not really sure that it's exclusive to tucks.

That ones kinda just a fact. A tucky fact, but a fact. To me, the best examples of true tuck arguments are the ones that don't even really make sense, like "90's cowboys uniforms help us win", or "give me 11 Colin Kliens and we'd win a title every year", "you can't recruit to Manhattan", etc.

(I like our unis though)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #9964 on: July 14, 2013, 11:18:18 PM »
stop ruining manbearpig's thread, browns.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #9965 on: July 14, 2013, 11:45:50 PM »
stop ruining manbearpig's thread, browns.

This thread belongs in the birther pit.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9966 on: July 14, 2013, 11:53:17 PM »

Sometimes even the tucks are right.  Snyds slow hand style definitely makes a difference and our win/loss record would suggest it's a positive one.  During the DoD, the offense was faster paced but we also had stud ass defenses.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9967 on: July 14, 2013, 11:59:45 PM »

Sometimes even the tucks are right.  Snyds slow hand style definitely makes a difference and our win/loss record would suggest it's a positive one.  During the DoD, the offense was faster paced but we also had stud ass defenses.

I think that's Snyders theory of defeating the up-tempo spread, which wasn't commonplace during the Dod.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9968 on: July 15, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »

I think that's Snyders theory of defeating the up-tempo spread, which wasn't commonplace during the Dod.

Definitely, no argument from me on that.  But I do think (if we had a monster D) he would uncuff the offense a bit.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #9969 on: July 15, 2013, 12:54:37 AM »

Definitely, no argument from me on that.  But I do think (if we had a monster D) he would uncuff the offense a bit.

I want a monster D again.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9970 on: July 15, 2013, 01:07:49 AM »

I want a monster D again.

Is that what she told you?  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9971 on: July 15, 2013, 01:29:13 AM »
Can we get back to what this thread is about?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9972 on: July 15, 2013, 01:10:33 PM »
Phillips to Stanford.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9973 on: July 15, 2013, 01:12:16 PM »

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9974 on: July 15, 2013, 01:35:27 PM »
Phillips to Stanford.

Snyder should have worn his Stanford windbreaker while recruiting young Harrison.