Author Topic: Football Recruiting Thread  (Read 5623710 times)

Offline ManBearPig

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #8575 on: February 28, 2013, 10:56:03 PM »
Dimel isn't bad don't sleep on him. Sure he won't make an immediate impact, but he's a big athletic kid that has all the attributes to be successful down the road. Just cause he's a coaches kid doesn't mean he's a bust.
:facepalm:

the same kind of kid we should be giving preferred walk-on status

THE_ED'S STAYING ALIVE GAME CHAMPION

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: February 28, 2013, 11:00:47 PM »
Dimel isn't bad don't sleep on him. Sure he won't make an immediate impact, but he's a big athletic kid that has all the attributes to be successful down the road. Just cause he's a coaches kid doesn't mean he's a bust.

Maybe he will be a walk on or even a greyshirt... Kinda hard to tell this early.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: February 28, 2013, 11:01:11 PM »

I'm sleeping on him. Like I'm sleeping on him so hard that when I finally wake up I won't know what day it is and I'll freak out because I think I'm late for work then I'll finally realize it's saturday but I won't be able to go back to sleep because I just got so worked up about being late so I have to get up.

Offline ManBearPig

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: February 28, 2013, 11:11:13 PM »

I'm sleeping on him. Like I'm sleeping on him so hard that when I finally wake up I won't know what day it is and I'll freak out because I think I'm late for work then I'll finally realize it's saturday but I won't be able to go back to sleep because I just got so worked up about being late so I have to get up.
:thumbs:

Offline kevinjamesfan6

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: February 28, 2013, 11:13:25 PM »

I sense the skepticism is coming from how early we offered him and the past experiences the program has had with coaches kids, but the kid can play and is deserving of the scholarship. If you took the time to actually watch him instead of reading his last name on the internet you may agree with me.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8580 on: February 28, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »

I sense the skepticism is coming from how early we offered him and the past experiences the program has had with coaches kids, but the kid can play and is deserving of the scholarship. If you took the time to actually watch him instead of reading his last name on the internet you may agree with me.

was kevinjamesfan really taken?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8581 on: March 01, 2013, 12:01:52 AM »

Yep. I got in on the KJ boom early.

Offline Microwave

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8582 on: March 01, 2013, 12:05:34 AM »

Now this is an intriguing question, I'm hooked

Offline kevinjamesfan6

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8583 on: March 01, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »

I assume you gentlemen aren't familiar with the show Workaholics. Nonetheless, carry on.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8584 on: March 01, 2013, 12:10:04 AM »

I assume you gentlemen aren't familiar with the show Workaholics. Nonetheless, carry on.

Love the show, didn't get the reference. :embarrassed:

Offline kevinjamesfan6

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8585 on: March 01, 2013, 12:13:25 AM »

Watch the Valentines Day episode in the new season, then hopefully you will find humor in the name. The episodes a classic.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8586 on: March 01, 2013, 12:16:29 AM »

Watch the Valentines Day episode in the new season, then hopefully you will find humor in the name. The episodes a classic.

That makes sense, I've barely been able to watch this season. When I get some free time, I'll catch up on my ever lengthening list of shows I need to catch up on.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8587 on: March 01, 2013, 12:17:33 AM »

What's gonna happen when Arky and okie light swoop in and offer him a scholly and he commits to one of them?  :ohno: :ohno:

Offline DeVere Kalmar

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8588 on: March 01, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »
What's gonna happen when Arky and okie light swoop in and offer him a scholly and he commits to one of them?  :ohno: :ohno:

-------------
Yeah, it's not like he accepted the offer and committed. Sean is his recruiting contact. If Winston really is good, Sean will find a way to screw this up. On the other hand, if the kid is another 5-hearter, Sean will probably still screw that up too.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8589 on: March 01, 2013, 02:45:39 PM »
My guy Rob says we've offered this guy

http://rivals.yahoo.com/missouri/football/recruiting/player-Monte-Harrison-143476

makes comparison to 'GASP' Chris Harper  :surprised:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8590 on: March 01, 2013, 06:53:17 PM »
My guy Rob says we've offered this guy

http://rivals.yahoo.com/missouri/football/recruiting/player-Monte-Harrison-143476

makes comparison to 'GASP' Chris Harper  :surprised:

Mon-Tay?  I think I'm in love.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8591 on: March 01, 2013, 07:00:55 PM »
41 inch vert!

Offline koachem_up

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8592 on: March 01, 2013, 09:15:45 PM »
Another junior day tomorrow. Thank goodness for all the information on visitors coming from Fitz and co. Dont know what I would do without it.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8593 on: March 02, 2013, 09:29:00 AM »
Another junior day tomorrow. Thank goodness for all the information on visitors coming from Fitz and co. Dont know what I would do without it.
News flash: Fitz is a fat lazy piece of crap. Shame on you for still giving him money and contributing to the psycho sexual abuse of waitress' in aggieville.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #8594 on: March 02, 2013, 12:47:58 PM »
@NateClouse Omaha (Neb.) Millard West DE Harrison Phillips has picked up an offer from #KState today. #nebpreps

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Football Recruiting Thread
« Reply #8595 on: March 02, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
Nate Clouse of the NU rivals site is all over our Jr. day

@NateClouse: Wichita (Kan.) Northwest RB Deron Thompson picked up an offer from #KState  today at their Junior Day.

Offline ManBearPig

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8596 on: March 02, 2013, 01:36:25 PM »
Nate Clouse of the NU rivals site is all over our Jr. day

@NateClouse: Wichita (Kan.) Northwest RB Deron Thompson picked up an offer from #KState  today at their Junior Day.

I personally really want this kid...especially since the RB Wrench from Gardner Edgerton committed to UK today

Offline Ich.Gewinne

• Combo-Fan
  • Mumble Rap Is Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8597 on: March 02, 2013, 03:29:17 PM »
For Phillips - http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Harrison-Phillips-141464

For Thompson - http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Deron-Thompson-143869

That Wrench deal wasn't surprising.. another thing that should not be surprising: Braden Smith won't commit to K-State
Back for more bad takes.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8598 on: March 02, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »
For Phillips - http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Harrison-Phillips-141464

For Thompson - http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Deron-Thompson-143869

That Wrench deal wasn't surprising.. another thing that should not be surprising: Braden Smith won't commit to K-State

What about the Newell kid from hiawatha?  Lists offers from about everybody. Do we have a chance?

Offline Ich.Gewinne

• Combo-Fan
  • Mumble Rap Is Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8599 on: March 02, 2013, 05:45:50 PM »

What about the Newell kid from hiawatha?  Lists offers from about everybody. Do we have a chance?

Supposed to post his top 5 soon (spring break) - Betting that BYU, Wisconsin, and Georgia are in there somewhere .. So we'll soon found out.
Back for more bad takes.