Author Topic: Butthurt KU fan taking another butthurt KU fan to court because of internet  (Read 86208 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
42: you know who blocks people on twitter? terrorists, that's who. #rockchalkjihadgoku

42: we didn't kill bin laden so that americans could have two-page resumes

amazing work right there  :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
i always miss the good stuff.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Wow

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
from what i gather, there are some nice ladies really going off on the kssports guy, accussing him of Internet Sexual Harrassment.  because he posted pics of them? gfs of ku sports figures? or maybe just lawrence ladies? mancave guy is there to side with these nice ladies, of course.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm having a hard time figuring it out, but the characters appear to be @kansassports, @jayhawktalk, @endofdays2011, @mancavesports2, @pureswisscotton and @pureswisswhore.

mancave/endofdays was piling on kansassports per usual, so kansassports postured he'd delete his account without fan support, I guess to prove non-mancave'rs like him.  In the process of this, he mentions he makes $20K a year off his followers.  A rival ku twitter guy, jayhawktalk, says he's a nonprofit ku tweeter unlike kansassports, and kansassports starts threatening with the counsel of attorneys.  jayhawktalk says he doesn't want to get roped in to kansassports' mancave OR EMAW issues.  Oh, he's roped.

Then pureswisscotton starts going in on kansassports accusing him of raping her via twitter & being obsessed with her because she rejected him.  Her beef is apparently that kansassports created "pureswisswhore" which parodies her obsession with ku athletes.  She points out that's BS because if she really wanted to be an athlete's baby mama, she wouldn't have aborted.  mancave/endofsports interacts with her all night telling her he's got the proof of kansassports' deviant ways to use in court.

I can't figure out if mancave is a double agent behind the parody account, or if kansassports is that weird, or if they're all figments of mancave's imagination.  Pretty amazing stuff though.  Almost all of it featuring the #kubball thing and having assorted ku players, past, present and future brought into it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it's beautiful

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
did ku guy delete his tweets?  Did his councils tell him to do that?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It has to be mancave who's behind the paraody groupie and has convinced the real groupie that kansassports is behind it.  Mancave simply cannot slowplay something like that correctly.

If it actually is kansassports who made the parody of the groupie, holy crap.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
This is more confusing than 2001: A Space Odyssey
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It has to be mancave who's behind the paraody groupie and has convinced the real groupie that kansassports is behind it.  Mancave simply cannot slowplay something like that correctly.

If it actually is kansassports who made the parody of the groupie, holy crap.  :horrorsurprise:

it's a ballet of buffoonery

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
OK, since kansassports deletes like half his tweets, so I can't figure out what's going on here. I did see something about an abortion last night, but can't find anything now.

:frown:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
OK, since kansassports deletes like half his tweets, so I can't figure out what's going on here. I did see something about an abortion last night, but can't find anything now.

:frown:

That was the highlight, and very true.  In a court of law, a counsel of attorneys can always use one's having aborted an athlete's baby as impeachment evidence when being accused of groupiedom.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now the whole crew including cotton skank is following me :ohno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now I'm back to thinking it really is kansassports who's rough ridin' with her.  She's putting up videos of scenes from Lifetime movies featuring stalking and overlaying her comments about that being Joe Davis stalking her.  Even if it's mancave who's behind the parody twitter, kansassports must've done something aside from that to cause her to think it's all him.

Need to get her to post here.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
 :crossfingers:  gonna be a great bbs friday. 

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
All around fantastic this morning. Thanks Ku Twitter douche.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now I'm back to thinking it really is kansassports who's rough ridin' with her.  She's putting up videos of scenes from Lifetime movies featuring stalking and overlaying her comments about that being Joe Davis stalking her.  Even if it's mancave who's behind the parody twitter, kansassports must've done something aside from that to cause her to think it's all him.

Need to get her to post here.
4 guests :crossfingers:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
This is just outstanding.  :users:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
it saddened me to see that kansassports is making more money off his followers than goEMAW is making...i mean there is just no way goEMAW can compete with him!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Idiocracy II

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile