Author Topic: Disappointment  (Read 1197 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Disappointment
« on: February 15, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
I was extremely happy about the win last night. I was an emotional wreck throughout the entire game even though we had a big lead. It was a great win for the team. The only thing that kind of sours it for me is that I don't really have any rabid KU fans that talked crap to me before the game. So I don't really feel justified in really rubbing it in. At the end of the day, we split the series (great accomplishment). We are still not in the tourney, so I feel I have had to temper some of my elation because the season could still be a disappointment.

I'm holding out hope for 6 game winning streak to end the regular season. I'd be ecstatic over a sweet 16 season.

Also, eff Katz for starting his story about the KSU win with numerous excuses for KU. eff him. Did anyone see any Gottlieb comments on the game?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Disappointment
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 06:16:29 PM »
In the interests on not bogging down the board with repeated threads by posters with minimal replies:

I hope MSU flames out tonight. I think it would take away some of the glory of us having the big win last night. Also...go Tech!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 07:02:59 PM »
I was extremely happy about the win last night. I was an emotional wreck throughout the entire game even though we had a big lead. It was a great win for the team. The only thing that kind of sours it for me is that I don't really have any rabid KU fans that talked cac to me before the game. So I don't really feel justified in really rubbing it in. At the end of the day, we split the series (great accomplishment). We are still not in the tourney, so I feel I have had to temper some of my elation because the season could still be a disappointment.

I'm holding out hope for 6 game winning streak to end the regular season. I'd be ecstatic over a sweet 16 season.

Also, eff Katz for starting his story about the KSU win with numerous excuses for KU. eff him. Did anyone see any Gottlieb comments on the game?

There aren't very many.