Author Topic: Nothing  (Read 30274 times)

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2011, 11:46:52 PM »
We must cleanse the impure elements.

That includes Rootards.

Did you go to gameday?  What was with all the moms?

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • A friendly handshake from wavingthewheat.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2011, 12:07:01 AM »
Excellent work all around.

The detective work in this board is parallel to none. Great job sniffing out the rootard.

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2011, 12:11:50 AM »
wes mantooth doesn't get it.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2011, 12:12:52 AM »
wes mantooth doesn't get it.

If you are talking about the trashy moms, none of us do.   :confused:

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2011, 12:26:35 AM »

The detective work in this board is parallel to none. Great job sniffing out the rootard.

I like you  :bwpopcorn:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2011, 12:38:24 AM »
The ownage of me in this thread is epic.  You all are really putting me in my place.  How will I be able to handle this?

Can you all mark this thread as a moral victory?  This thread could probably beat your basketball team. 

Oh my God.  Did you really go to UMKC?

It takes a lot of balls to talk crap on another fanbase when you didn't even go to the other school in the equation.

Kudos.  You're still a gigantic poser, but well done.

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2011, 12:48:02 AM »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2011, 02:17:01 AM »
man, last year really pissed off certain KU/bandwagon fans.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2011, 08:20:27 AM »

lol

Offline WavetheWheat

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
  • SteveDave's Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2011, 08:38:31 AM »
Fitz posted an epic meltdown story. 

"2010=Dobermans : 2011=Dachshunds"

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2011, 08:41:50 AM »
Fitz posted an epic meltdown story. 

"2010=Dobermans : 2011=Dachshunds"

Just playing to his customer's.  They all hate every sport that isn't winning, other than football.  They absolutely love a bad football team as long as it has Snyder coaching it.

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2011, 09:07:12 AM »
This place has fallen really far.  Kind of sad.  Used to be fun to come here.  Now it's just a waste of time, especially considering all you have is that I went to UMKC?  That's it?  This is your smack talk?

UMKC was the best thing to ever happen to me.  It led to me meeting my best friend and a great job that I love.  If this is your weak crap you are bringing, better come back with something that will actually make me blush. 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2011, 09:09:51 AM »
This place has fallen really far.  Kind of sad.  Used to be fun to come here.  Now it's just a waste of time, especially considering all you have is that I went to UMKC?  That's it?  This is your smack talk?

UMKC was the best thing to ever happen to me.  It led to me meeting my best friend and a great job that I love.  If this is your weak crap you are bringing, better come back with something that will actually make me blush. 

Must be nice. Just pick some random school that does well and cheer for them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2011, 09:16:37 AM »

lol at you getting destroyed in a thread by the very fans of the school you latched onto and then saying that this site is what sucks  :lol:

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2011, 09:27:54 AM »

UMKC was the best thing to ever happen to me.  It led to me meeting my best friend and a great job that I love.  If this is your weak cac you are bringing, better come back with something that will actually make me blush. 

lol at you getting destroyed in a thread by the very fans of the school you latched onto and then saying that this site is what sucks  :lol:

LOL!  Yeah!

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2011, 09:35:06 AM »
Great bar.  Bad poster.

Meh.

Too fratty.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2011, 10:27:53 AM »

UMKC was the best thing to ever happen to me.  It led to me meeting my best friend and a great job that I love.  If this is your weak cac you are bringing, better come back with something that will actually make me blush. 

You going to UMKC isn't a bad thing.  The fact that you talk crap on behalf of a school you didn't attend, well, it's really funny.

It's like some dude talks about a bunch of crap about how much better a Ford is than a Chevy, and after it's over, he drives home in a piece of crap Dodge.

Go Roos!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2011, 10:38:08 AM »

Making fun of your pookah shell necklace and the ugly girl you hung out with was too mean, so we went with UMKC.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2011, 10:57:44 AM »

You going to UMKC isn't a bad thing.  The fact that you talk crap on behalf of a school you didn't attend, well, it's really funny.

It's like some dude talks about a bunch of crap about how much better a Ford is than a Chevy, and after it's over, he drives home in a piece of crap Dodge.

Go Roos!

amyleigh13 goes to JCCC.  :dunno:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »

Congrats on making a friend squawkarooski.  :thumbsup:

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2011, 02:57:08 PM »
It's pretty sweet finally having good KU bbs'rs here. Really, I don't miss BMW at all.

Offline kyles

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2011, 03:02:16 PM »
It's pretty sweet finally having good KU bbs'rs here. Really, I don't miss BMW at all.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »

He worked so hard to set up what would have been one of his finest hours after our crushing defeat and he decided to throw it away because he couldn't handle the truth about his own coach and fans.  Hope kyles works out better.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2011, 03:22:30 PM »
It took a Roo to bring us all together.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2011, 05:21:01 PM »
Louises West, congrats on making a friend at UMKC. From your description, it sounds like a pretty great place.