Author Topic: Balls Deep  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Balls Deep
« on: November 22, 2010, 11:15:28 PM »
EMAW will have a bench advantage in every game the play.  Feels great.  I've worked hard for this.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Balls Deep
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 11:23:21 PM »
Surprised that JO didn't play more.  Kinda nice to have that guy coming so deep of the bench.  Good job not fouling too much bigs, I honestly didn't think you had it in ya.

Offline AlwaysEMAW

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 11:45:44 PM »
That's because they usually scored before our bigs even turned to see them. We're good, but damn, we could be so damn amazing if our frontcourt wasn't half-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 11:51:12 PM »
We got our asses back-doored to death two games in a row.  I just hope we don't run into Princeton or we are super fracked.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 11:55:26 PM »
Our pressure defense always is going to give up some easy buckets.  Always. But it also makes teams eventually pee down their legs and throw the ball out of bounds our right to us eventually. Mamy more times than it gives up easy buckets.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 12:03:11 AM »
Our pressure defense always is going to give up some easy buckets.  Always. But it also makes teams eventually pee down their legs and throw the ball out of bounds our right to us eventually. Mamy more times than it gives up easy buckets.

You can't exert that much energy for forty minutes against that kind of pressure and not have it affect you in some way.

It's exponentially worse this year because of how deep KSU is and how athletic they are at all positions.  It has to be mentally exhausting knowing that you're working your ass off only to see a new guy trotting off of the bench that was basically just as good as the last guy that was just guarding you.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 02:23:55 AM »
jtksu v. _FAN in a BBIQ-off.

...Don't go easy on him, _F. Shove your much, much higher BBIQ down his rough ridin' throat.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 02:32:35 AM »
I really wanted to incorporate "asses back-doored" into a post.  My BBIQ is nothing to brag about.  :ashamed:

Offline Immaculate1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 08:43:36 AM »
 :bball:

You can't exert that much energy for forty minutes against that kind of pressure and not have it affect you in some way.

It's exponentially worse this year because of how deep KSU is and how athletic they are at all positions.  It has to be mentally exhausting knowing that you're working your ass off only to see a new guy trotting off of the bench that was basically just as good as the last guy that was just guarding you.

I don't know if it's just early or the caffeine, but this made me laugh so hard. Sucks to play the cats.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 08:47:04 AM »
jtksu v. _FAN in a BBIQ-off.

...Don't go easy on him, _F. Shove your much, much higher BBIQ down his effing throat.