Author Topic: The "Caroline" song and the students participation with it...  (Read 10848 times)

Offline PurplePride74

• Fucking Creep-o
  • Fan
  • Professional Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: The "Caroline" song and the students participation with it...
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2010, 12:09:04 PM »
I think my junior year the band did a Billy Joel halftime show.

What year was that?

My son's HIGH SCHOOL band did a Billy Joel halftime show THIS year.

:facepalm:
Na bean don chat gun lamhainn!

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »
Could be worse, We could break out 20 year old country music songs like OSU's band did. They stared playing Friends in low places after the game. seriously. What The eff

I think OSU gets a pass for that considering the connection of Brooks to OSU (alum and all).

I'd take that over the Wildcat March any day - especially with the alumnus connection.

Online WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2010, 07:59:13 AM »
Could be worse, We could break out 20 year old country music songs like OSU's band did. They stared playing Friends in low places after the game. seriously. What The eff

surprised you tards didn't eat that crap up.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2010, 09:44:31 AM »
btw, great thread PW. been meaning to bring up the same issue.

T42YS

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2010, 09:53:08 AM »
I hear the band practicing in old stadium a lot. Their song selection is damned embarrassing. Sweet Caroline. Family Guy Theme. Living on a Prayer. I feel sorry for the Pride that they have to play this stuff.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »
Need to be rough ridin' scraped yesterday, that and that stupid assed family Guy theme, damn people were a angry bunch, hear that crap makes me want to puke violently, its a freaking embarrassment. I couldn't stand the rap-a-thon during the prince era either but for crying out loud folks, were angry, and not a bunch of Boston Redsock retards. Can't we do some Ramstien's during haust or something which can get the blood boiling.....

:facepalm:  This is our fanbase.

T42YS

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »
Need to be rough ridin' scraped yesterday, that and that stupid assed family Guy theme, damn people were a angry bunch, hear that crap makes me want to puke violently, its a freaking embarrassment. I couldn't stand the rap-a-thon during the prince era either but for crying out loud folks, were angry, and not a bunch of Boston Redsock retards. Can't we do some Ramstien's during haust or something which can get the blood boiling.....

i've been thinking that we could use some more katy perry in our lives

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »
Need to be effing scraped yesterday, that and that stupid assed family Guy theme, damn people were a angry bunch, hearing  that crap makes me want to puke violently, its a freaking embarrassment. I couldn't stand the rap-a-thon during the prince era either

but for crying out loud folks, were angry, and not a bunch of Boston Redsock retards. Can't we do some Ramstien's du haust or something which can get the blood boiling.....

:facepalm:  This is our fanbase.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 02:47:29 PM by unleashthemob »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2010, 04:19:27 PM »

i've been thinking that we could use some more katy perry in our lives

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2010, 04:22:22 PM »
Need to be effing scraped yesterday, that and that stupid assed family Guy theme, damn people were a angry bunch, hearing  that crap makes me want to puke violently, its a freaking embarrassment. I couldn't stand the rap-a-thon during the prince era either

but for crying out loud folks, were angry, and not a bunch of Boston Redsock retards. Can't we do some Ramstien's du haust or something which can get the blood boiling.....

It's a pretty powerful song.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

It's a pretty powerful song.

:lol:

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2010, 05:27:18 PM »
This is just something to get the bad taste out of your ears/mouth/head after the last couple of youtube links (cranky old grads may recognize...)

I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.