Author Topic: I wanna kill Newman like I've never wanted to kill a team ever before in my life  (Read 4360 times)

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
They look very white to me.  I'm guessing we will see a very "smartly" played game with two handed bounce passes and backdoor cuts.  Look for high bbiq from their team and a very fundamentally sound game.  Doubting anyone on their team can dunk....pffffft.     :opcat:

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
They look very white to me.  I'm guessing we will see a very "smartly" played game with two handed bounce passes and backdoor cuts.  Look for high bbiq from their team and a very fundamentally sound game.  Doubting anyone on their team can dunk....pffffft.     :opcat:

Butler!!  :runaway:

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I played against Newman back in college.  I was incessantly ridiculed for having beautifully braided Blake Young style hair.  Mind you, I am a white guy with blonde hair.  They even called me.....Vanilla Ice!!!   :ohno:  Anyway, we better hope they don't bring their rowdy fans with them. 

:eye: <------me in 2001 only a few shades lighter. 

You probably played against our bartender from the KSU/OU bball pak last season. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
I played against Newman back in college.  I was incessantly ridiculed for having beautifully braided Blake Young style hair.  Mind you, I am a white guy with blonde hair.  They even called me.....Vanilla Ice!!!   :ohno:  Anyway, we better hope they don't bring their rowdy fans with them. 

You probably played against our bartender from the KSU/OU bball pak last season. 

that makes me want to rape his face with my elbows. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

that makes me want to rape his face with my elbows. 

Me too.  He could probably pick up on this feeling from us and subsequently bought us many shots in an attempt to calm our elbow face raping urge. 

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I say after we slam dunk it in their face, we taunt them.

Offline bigDcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I saw 5 of them in aggieville today go into the Dusty Bookshelf  :surprised: