Author Topic: Rodney McGruder.  (Read 4397 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Rodney McGruder.
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 12:50:15 PM »
One non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) in this whole thread?  Also-  you guys do know that they were playing baksetball at KSU before Huggins coached there, right?

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 12:55:32 PM »
One non-Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) in this whole thread?  Also-  you guys do know that they were playing baksetball at KSU before Huggins coached there, right?
joking right???..................................RIGHT?
EMAW

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 02:31:26 PM »
It would be a minor miracle if McGruber developed into a slasher.  He can barely dribble (God bless his little heart).
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
It would be a minor miracle if McGruber developed into a slasher.  He can barely dribble (God bless his little heart).

Wasn't this supposed to be the best part of his game?

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »

Wasn't this supposed to be the best part of his game?
Thats what i thought. But he just looked like a scared, lost puppy out there.
EMAW

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
Before Cartier had the knee injuries he was explosive.

this myth is fighting with "thomas gipson reminds me of hoskins" for the number 1 spot among things i hate when dumbass kstateos say.

so, stfu.

i remember seeing CMart do some things before the injury that never happened after like dunking.  but never remember seeing him create off the dribble or anything like that.

Probably should have settled for "more" explosive. He was never Walker like athletic, but he lost some quickness and jumping ability for sure. Never a creative player with the ball in his hands because his handles were pretty average to below average. My all time Cartier Martin moment remains...

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 05:21:41 PM »
nope.  martin was not the first player in the history of organized bball to lose his athleticism after a high ankle sprain.  didn't lose it when he cut his finger either.

dumbass.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."