Author Topic: Barry W. Obama perpetual war report . . .  (Read 4276 times)

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Barry W. Obama perpetual war report . . .
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 05:50:17 AM »
Who ever said anything about supporting W? He was amost as big a foooock up than Barry is

Not even close, BObama is a fake up of epic proportions

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, I'd LOVE to hear about all the "great" things that W did vs all the horrible things that Barry has done. Enlighten me and if it's just your (LimbaughGlennBecks) opinion, I will lol - pls offer something even remotely concrete and we'll discuss. BTW, I can't bbs too much at work, so I'll chime in later today.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 07:36:37 AM »
Who ever said anything about supporting W? He was amost as big a foooock up than Barry is

Out of sheer morbid curiosity, I'd LOVE to hear about all the "great" things that W did vs all the horrible things that Barry has done. Enlighten me and if it's just your (LimbaughGlennBecks) opinion, I will lol - pls offer something even remotely concrete and we'll discuss. BTW, I can't bbs too much at work, so I'll chime in later today.

Sometimes it's more about what someone didn't do or the level at which they did it.  Bush sucks.  Obama = Bush x 3 (or more). 

Sugar Dick

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 08:50:25 AM »

Why don't you start?  I'm sure there's a lengthy list of wonderful things BObama has done you can boast about.  I'll give you a start

1.  Actively hampering an economic rebound.