Author Topic: Steers coming to town. Will they leave sad?  (Read 2847 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Steers coming to town. Will they leave sad?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2016, 11:11:13 PM »
Mack tried to fight Wes in the handshake line.  Mack fouled Wes at the end of the game, Wes laughed at him and pointed at the scoreboard and then Mack was yapping at everyone in the handshake line and had to be restrained.  Was pretty great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Done, Mack Brown's grandson?
:adios:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Steers coming to town. Will they leave sad?
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 09:30:12 AM »
We missed a lot of jumpers tonight. Outside of Dean, we missed 73% of our shots.
Despite that, we were up 12 pts with 3:00 to play because we really frustrated Texas on offense.

On the other hand, we shot about a million more free throws (little bit of home floor advantage probably), and hit at an unusually high clip from the stripe. We could have very easily have lost this game...at home...to the worst team in the league.

We made 78.7%. Our main 8 guys shot 69% and underperformed in the Non-Con IMHO. I really believe this team can shoot 75% in B12 play.

We probably won't shoot 70% from the stripe this year. We shot about ten percentage points above our average last night. We don't do that and we lose at home to the worst team in the league. Last night was bad. Other nights will be worse.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang