Author Topic: Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy  (Read 911 times)

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
« on: July 31, 2010, 09:11:35 AM »
A few of my favs.......

Laurie got offended that I used the word "puke." But to me, that's what
her dinner tasted like.

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him

Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

stunz

Re: Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 11:30:20 AM »
chuck norris's tears cure cancer, too bad he has never cried

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 01:25:45 PM »
Marta was watching the football game with me when she said, "You know, most of these sports are based on the idea of one group protecting its territory from invasion by another group." "Yeah," I said, trying not to laugh. Girls are funny.

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

There's nothing so tragic as seeing a family pulled apart by something as simple as a pack of wolves.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 01:31:43 PM »
If you really wanna get serious we'll get some Mitch Hedberg going.