Author Topic: Libs are the true meanies and bullies. Shameful hypocrites.  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Libs are the true meanies and bullies. Shameful hypocrites.
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2015, 08:13:47 PM »

I think that makes it even more pro-move

Exactly. It's a win-win for Cruz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2015, 12:09:31 AM »

Provide a link to this made up bullshit or no longer quote me, crap breath.

March of 2008. Campaign time. Obama in a Town Hall meeting...

That a good enough link?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2015, 07:16:54 AM »
There's nothing wrong with having your cute kids do something cute for your campaign. It was cute. And funny. So naturally it made some libtard's head explode. A cute little girl reading a fake Dr Suess book in a cute campaign spot does not make her "fair game" for some bad person to draw her as a leashed monkey.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 07:56:50 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2015, 10:10:52 AM »

Provide a link to this made up bullshit or no longer quote me, crap breath.

March of 2008. Campaign time. Obama in a Town Hall meeting...

That a good enough link?

No it isn't you rough ridin' moron, considering it has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about. You are unspeakably stupid.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »
There's nothing wrong with having your cute kids do something cute for your campaign. It was cute. And funny. So naturally it made some libtard's head explode. A cute little girl reading a fake Dr Suess book in a cute campaign spot does not make her "fair game" for some bad person to draw her as a leashed monkey.

Can you not read?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2015, 10:35:23 AM »

Can you not read?

My comment was not primarily directed at you. Merry Christmas.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2015, 11:22:25 AM »
Too bad she couldn't come up with a more creative way to depict the girls. Would have been an interesting discussion on political correctness versus poor taste.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2015, 11:45:57 AM »
Too bad she couldn't come up with a more creative way to depict the girls. Would have been an interesting discussion on political correctness versus poor taste.

Agreed. I have been thinking about how this could be depicted better. I thought about Cruz as a snake charmer but his kids depicted as snakes isn't a good look either. Best I came up with is Cruz playing chess and having his daughters depicted as two of the pawns.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2015, 11:57:15 AM »
He did it intentionally knowing by sticking them out front in an attack ad someone would answer back and he could act indignant about his kids.  It was good politicking

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2015, 12:01:26 PM »
He did it intentionally knowing by sticking them out front in an attack ad someone would answer back and he could act indignant about his kids.  It was good politicking
Yes, he actually used the cartoon image in his email to blatantly ask for money.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »

It does absolutely nothing to increase his base though, this isn't going to sway anyone and will move very few to action. The problem for him is; how polarizing of a person he is, he's a bitch and everyone hates him. If someone took a shot at Marco Rubio's kids many more people would take exception. But that's the catch, people hate Cruz because he's just the dirtbag to pull some crap like this, Marco wouldn't, hell maybe all but two candidates would do something like this.

Also Cruz's motivation was so transparent that you'd have to be a huge sycophant to not see what was happening here.

Offline Cullen Fitzpatrick

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • sobriety is overrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2015, 01:30:34 PM »

It does absolutely nothing to increase his base though, this isn't going to sway anyone and will move very few to action. The problem for him is; how polarizing of a person he is, he's a bitch and everyone hates him. If someone took a shot at Marco Rubio's kids many more people would take exception. But that's the catch, people hate Cruz because he's just the dirtbag to pull some crap like this, Marco wouldn't, hell maybe all but two candidates would do something like this.

Also Cruz's motivation was so transparent that you'd have to be a huge sycophant to not see what was happening here.

A lot of hate in this post.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2015, 03:26:30 PM »
Well, he is one of our little balls of hate here at ge.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2015, 04:14:45 PM »
Why did MG make the announcement she was going to be a grandmad again and then go trans poor mistreaten Mexican grandma on us?  Remember Gore suckING  his wife's lips down his throat in front of his kids or bill the Thrill parading Chelsea or Obama and his daughters.  I don't like Cruz much, but attacking his kids is horse manure; just what I expect from a party that is supposedly for kids, but has made turning unborn babies into hamburger as is a main tentament of its humanistic religion.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2015, 04:20:32 PM »
Grandmad  :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2015, 04:38:16 PM »
I loved the Bush girls, they were pretty poised on stage.

Offline Cullen Fitzpatrick

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • sobriety is overrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2015, 08:19:05 PM »
Well, he is one of our little balls of hate here at ge.

i'm thinking he needs sensitivity training.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2015, 08:23:57 PM »
MIR has lost his rough ridin' mind. What on earth
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2016, 09:08:07 AM »
So the kids were depicted as leashed monkeys, huh? We're ok with that?
So it's only okay when Cruz exploits his kids, and no one should call him on it?

Yes, Cruz is definitely the first guy to feature his kids in a campaign spot, bring them up on stage, etc. Leashed monkeys. :facepalm:

I'm closer to agreeing with you than edn here but I think you need to point out the difference in how Cruz used his girls in that ad and how politicians usually use their young kids in ads. He used his young children to directly push an agenda and assist with an attack on another candidate, for a major candidate in a presidential election, that's unprecedented. That being said I don't feel comfortable seeing his kids portrayed as monkeys, it's wrong.

Now that being said, Cruz using his kids the way that he did makes them in bounds. He can't have it both ways. He can't use his kids to attack other people then say they are out of bounds. To make it worse, he is so upset about his kids being brought into this he then doubles down and uses this to fundraise. He's a piece of crap, I hate that his beautiful daughters are even being mentioned. He needs to stop using them for anything other than photo ops.

Mir has never called Cruz a hypocrite you jackals.      #dogwhistle :whistle1:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2016, 09:13:53 AM »
When MIR denies accusing someone of something that means he's almost certainly accused that someone of the something on numerous occasions.  It's part of being politically dishonest and disingenuous, i.e., being a libtard.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2016, 12:22:25 PM »
Someone help me out here, I explicitly stated that I did not call Rafael a hypocrite but a piece of crap, am I missing something from the quote above because on my device it does not say the word hypocrite but it does say piece of crap.

Someone has a reading issue here, is it me?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2016, 01:25:27 PM »
In 2008 obama had his kids in all kinds of ads.  Why?  To show he was a virile young hip father and not an old nut shriveled man.  I don't remember people drawing his kids like monkeys.  Liberals are so two faced mean, and will stoop to any low or tactics to gain and keep power for the elite state. Worse is MG and Bill Cosby Clinton.  At least Wierd Wiener Bern is honest and nice.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2016, 10:01:19 PM »
In 2008 obama had his kids in all kinds of ads.  Why?  To show he was a virile young hip father and not an old nut shriveled man.  I don't remember people drawing his kids like monkeys.  Liberals are so two faced mean, and will stoop to any low or tactics to gain and keep power for the elite state. Worse is MG and Bill Cosby Clinton.  At least Wierd Wiener Bern is honest and nice.

If you can't parse out the difference, it's not worth my time and effort to explain it to you.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2017, 07:00:24 AM »
Liberals are in full bully mode since the election.  They are using any means to chastise, destroy, or minimize any group or person who is not an enlightened elite.  They target anyone including the girl scouts.  Loving tolerant poeple? 

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2017, 08:39:02 AM »
I've never seen the winning side so angry on their big day.