Author Topic: Global cooling hits KC. So cold polar bears are relocated.  (Read 590 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Global cooling hits KC. So cold polar bears are relocated.
« on: December 16, 2016, 06:30:59 AM »
Scientists have recently been warning about gobal cooling.  As reported in the Yoder News Herald it is believed that the onslaught of this new weather phenomenon will be.swift and brutal.  Officials in Kansas City are so alarmed they are moving polar bears at the zoo to North Carolina.  https://www.google.com/amp/fox4kc.com/2015/06/25/in-effort-to-preserve-species-polar-bear-nikita-leaving-kansas-city-zoo-for-north-carolina/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
Re: Global cooling hits KC. So cold polar bears are relocated.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 07:31:29 AM »
Scientists have recently been warning about gobal cooling.  As reported in the Yoder News Herald it is believed that the onslaught of this new weather phenomenon will be.swift and brutal.  Officials in Kansas City are so alarmed they are moving polar bears at the zoo to North Carolina.  https://www.google.com/amp/fox4kc.com/2015/06/25/in-effort-to-preserve-species-polar-bear-nikita-leaving-kansas-city-zoo-for-north-carolina/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Based on the thread title and message body I think you may be a little confused (common problem among knuckle-draggers).

Quick little lesson for you and your cronies...weather (you know, the temperatures outside, precipitation, wind gusts at that moment) that is different and not equal to climate (climate is global, more long-term, and complex with many different contributing factors, such as ocean currents, atmospheric gas perecentages, land formations, etc).

So to review...
Polar Vortex /= Global Climate
It's a weather pattern.

Don't be a knuckle-dragger, reno.

untuck manhattan

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 08:41:37 AM »
 :Take the Bait:  :ROFL:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 09:30:04 AM »
I enjoyed both the content of CamSock's response and the fact that he responded at all.  :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 12:57:42 PM »
Alarmed, editorial staff at the Yoder Times Herald contacted climatologists at the University of Yoder to inquire if this recent cold spell is the start of a global cooling trend.  The climatologists reported this is the coldest December in their records.  They also cited recent snow in Sahara Africa as further proof.  http://www.cbsnews.com/news/unpredictable-work-schedule-help-may-be-on-the-way/
The University's School of Climate and Weather Anomalies was opened in March 2015.