Author Topic: WE OWN IT:This NEW Kansas State Hype Video Will Make You Want To Punch A Jayhawk  (Read 5680 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I thought it was pretty K-Stateo, but whatevs. The music was lame.

We're now associating kstateo with Wiz Khalifa, seems legit

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
That song is lame for Wiz himself.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
I liked it, and will watch it again as the season approaches.  I just can't go through the each day feeling doom and gloom about the things I enjoy.  KSU sports has given me lots of enjoyment and plenty of surprises over the years.  I'm looking forward to a successful season this fall.

Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Corky

• Fan
    • View Profile
Video quality was good, music was ok, the highlights sucked. One of them was a Texas player tripping. They replayed multiple kick off returns at different angles because they ran out of highlights. :buh-bye:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Video quality was good, music was ok, the highlights sucked. One of them was a Texas player tripping. They replayed multiple kick off returns at different angles because they ran out of highlights. :buh-bye:

^
 ^
 ^

Hatin ass mother rough rider

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

^
 ^
 ^

Actually he nailed it, his ass video for a 6-7 team

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
i learned that we score almost all of our touchdowns due to a missed assignment from the defense (#schemed)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
Remember when K-state released that hype video(I think for the Texas Bowl) that went to "Welcome to the Black Parade"?  I have searched everywhere, and I can't find it.

Offline Corky

• Fan
    • View Profile

^
 ^
 ^

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I liked it, and will watch it again as the season approaches.  I just can't go through the each day feeling doom and gloom about the things I enjoy.  KSU sports has given me lots of enjoyment and plenty of surprises over the years.  I'm looking forward to a successful season this fall.

Swell post fellas. Golly, I can't wait either.