Author Topic: Are there any weapons I need to know about sir?  (Read 716 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Are there any weapons I need to know about sir?
« on: May 04, 2014, 01:48:09 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/us-marine-jailed-driving-mexico-guns-234145394.html

Irony??

Also just the other day, there was a local Arizona news story about a Mexican miliatry unit that has apparently gone rogue and is shooting at people across the border.

Last night I watched a show about the complexity of the tunnels under the border and one security expert after another said the concern is not only with the drugs that pump billions into the pockets of dangerous drug gangs.  It's who else those drug gangs may be dealing with, and what they might bring over or under the border.

Yet, there are still people who cling to the concept that securing the border is somehow "racist". 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any weapons I need to know about sir?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 02:58:38 PM »
the story is incorrect as written.  those guns were illegally owned as soon as they crossed the border.  lol @ the statement that there was no chance to turn around or decline to cross the border.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 04:41:22 PM »
There is no place to turn around at that border crossing. You would need to drive the wrong way on the freeway to get out of there.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 06:35:38 PM »
There is no place to turn around at that border crossing. You would need to drive the wrong way on the freeway to get out of there.

bullshit.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."