Author Topic: God Bless ADJC!  (Read 2681 times)

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
God Bless ADJC!
« on: February 23, 2016, 09:18:28 AM »
For keeping us safe in this time of terror.   Viva clear bags!

:billdance:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: God Bless ADJC!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 09:35:46 AM »
And some of you have bitched about Wefald and Urick. I would love to have both of them right now.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 09:44:09 AM »
And some of you have bitched about Wefald and Urick. I would love to have both of them right now.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

I have really turned my opinion on ADJC in the last 2 years.   What a fucktard.   SOmeone do some digging, which SEC school started this?

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 09:45:35 AM »

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 11:15:30 AM »
ADJC is just pandering to the SEC for his imminent bigboy leap from his stepping stone here at K-State. 

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 11:24:18 AM »
We are going to be hiring a new football coach in the next year or two....potentially (probably?) a new basketball coach....and (judging from the poor performance to start this year) maybe a new baseball coach.

I want the current clownshow (Currie and Schultz) long-gone before we make these hires.

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 01:58:48 PM »
We are going to be hiring a new football coach in the next year or two....potentially (probably?) a new basketball coach....and (judging from the poor performance to start this year) maybe a new baseball coach.

I want the current clownshow (Currie and Schultz) long-gone before we make these hires.

You know the board of Trustee's are the ones who make the hires for those positions and their shirts are so tucked in that they can tuck them in to not only their pants, but their shoes! They will just get Shultz/Currie clones because that is what they want.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 09:07:52 PM »
I want to believe that this bag thing was decided in a series of 3 emails.   

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 09:45:17 PM »
the man we never appreciated during he reign was krause.  he was a man for these times.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 09:13:45 AM »
the man we never appreciated during he reign was krause.  he was a man for these times.

disagree, krause was very appreciated*

*by stud kat fans

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 12:51:29 PM »

Pretty good start with baseball fwiw imo
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 01:15:33 PM »

Yes, you are right.  For some reason I thought Irvine sucked last year (don't know where I got that), but upon actually looking it up they were pretty decent last year.  That makes me feel better about our 2-2 start.

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 06:53:16 PM »

Yes, you are right.  For some reason I thought Irvine sucked last year (don't know where I got that), but upon actually looking it up they were pretty decent last year.  That makes me feel better about our 2-2 start.

Sorry to tell you, but we played UC Riverside.  They went 15-40 last year.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 09:42:42 PM »

Sorry to tell you, but we played UC Riverside.  They went 15-40 last year.

F me!  I suck (and, apparently,  the batcats might suck, too).