Author Topic: Happy first gE bowl win!  (Read 5627 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy first gE bowl win!
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2013, 11:14:15 PM »
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2013, 12:15:23 AM »
http://cjonline.com/sports/2013-12-29/k-state-defense-shuts-down-michigan
Mueller was able to get to Snyder, dumping the celebratory water bucket on the coach to fulfill the vow he made if the Wildcats won.

“I think Coach Snyder was a little upset about it but I just wanted to share my happiness with him,” Mueller said. “I may have to run when I get back to Manhattan.”

Snyder’s biggest concern is the shower came a bit early, but he took it all in good fun.

“I come from a different planet and it’s never over till it’s over,” Snyder said. “I’m soaking wet with two minutes, 44 seconds on the clock and I’m still a little upset about that. He’s going to get his, I assure you of that.”

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
Mueller was able to get to Snyder, dumping the celebratory water bucket on the coach to fulfill the vow he made if the Wildcats won.

“I think Coach Snyder was a little upset about it but I just wanted to share my happiness with him,” Mueller said. “I may have to run when I get back to Manhattan.”

Snyder’s biggest concern is the shower came a bit early, but he took it all in good fun.

“I come from a different planet and it’s never over till it’s over,” Snyder said. “I’m soaking wet with two minutes, 44 seconds on the clock and I’m still a little upset about that. He’s going to get his, I assure you of that.”

sweet jesus  :lol:
emaw

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »

Mueller will be doing pushups all spring while Tate sits on his back eating Cheetos.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2013, 03:49:31 PM »
 :lol: :billdance:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2013, 03:50:40 PM »

Mueller will be doing pushups all spring while Tate sits on his back eating Cheetos.

Nope.  Bowl rings and poon.