Author Topic: I Miss The OOD  (Read 10392 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: I Miss The OOD
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2013, 10:18:09 AM »
You misplace a lot of the oscar hate as people loving or missing Frank.  I can't say that I miss Frank that much  :dunno: Like was mentioned above, what's missed is the atmosphere in the fOOD, the national media always on our nuts, and the general excitement for KSU hoops, even if our record wasn't spectacular.  We had enough going for us that we could have went out and made a hire to maintain that level and ride it for awhile.  Instead we went out and hired the first loser in the unemployment line.

Agreed, but it should be abundantly clear to everyone by now that regardless of how many people say this and how many times they say it, dax is going to accuse them of being Frank lovers. He hasn't shown the appreciation for nuance necessary to differentiate the coach and the positive atmosphere around the program nor the recognition that said atmosphere could've been maintained with the right hire. It's pretty pointless to have this discussion with him since he made up his mind a while ago.