Author Topic: I can't believe i haven't been banned here yet  (Read 5876 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I can't believe i haven't been banned here yet
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2013, 05:23:55 PM »
Someone should make a bracket.  Round it out with good old posters like Mizzou Mafia.

My girl bruin patti is in

Christ, we need to get her take on Weber.  PM her!

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I can't believe i haven't been banned here yet
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2013, 05:50:33 PM »
lol at trolling espn boards. also congrats on notable alum scottie pippen love his dunks but love his voice even more

scottie pippen didn't go to the UA. he is from arkansas though. so is derek fisher. neither went to UA though.

Then what's this?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2013, 08:47:05 PM »
I love Scottie Pippen. Best Bull ever.

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2013, 03:38:20 PM »
lol at trolling espn boards. also congrats on notable alum scottie pippen love his dunks but love his voice even more

scottie pippen didn't go to the UA. he is from arkansas though. so is derek fisher. neither went to UA though.

Then what's this?

He wasn't considered very good coming out of highschool. He played college at UCA, where former Razorback Corliss Williamson is now the head coach.
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2013, 11:54:53 PM »

Then what's this?

He wasn't considered very good coming out of highschool. He played college at UCA, where former Razorback Corliss Williamson is now the head coach.

Why did you guys put him in your intro video then?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2013, 12:28:59 AM »

Then what's this?

You say "you guys" as if i'm in someway connected with the video. I think the following quote is an adequate summation of my response to your ridiculously lame attempt to troll me:

"Truth is, nobody knows why Marsellus threw Tony out of that fourth-story window except Marsellus and Tony. When you little scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle."
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2013, 01:32:16 PM »

Then what's this?

You say "you guys" as if i'm in someway connected with the video. I think the following quote is an adequate summation of my response to your ridiculously lame attempt to troll me:

"Truth is, nobody knows why Marsellus threw Tony out of that fourth-story window except Marsellus and Tony. When you little scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle."
you aren't good at this.. go back to espn

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »

Then what's this?

you aren't good at this.. go back to espn

Don't you have a senior citizen i mean coach you should be taking to get his VA benefits check? scurry on pussy

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2013, 03:36:22 PM »
Don't you have a senior citizen i mean coach you should be taking to get his VA benefits check? scurry on pussy
OH, SNAP
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2013, 03:50:10 PM »
OH, SNAP
HE WASN'T IN THE MILITARY!!!!!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 03:52:09 PM »
OH, SNAP
HE WASN'T IN THE MILITARY!!!!!

ERMAGERD! NO SHIZ SHIRLOCK

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »
OH, SNAP

I never said he had osteoperosis / osteoarthritis.