Author Topic: Butthurt Iowa State fan confronts Bill Self: gets tossed by security  (Read 38823 times)

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt Iowa State fan confronts Bill Self: gets tossed by security
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2013, 06:43:01 PM »

the funniest thing in that picture is the scissors.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
The world is truly unjust when we are denied photos of Bill Self beating the hell out of an old man in yellow shoes.

I'm not sure. It would be interesting to see how Self would react when his toupee falls off.

Bill sweats more when Cindy asks where he was last night than he would have pounding that guy like a snare drum.

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2013, 07:04:17 PM »
The world is truly unjust when we are denied photos of Bill Self beating the hell out of an old man in yellow shoes.

I'm not sure. It would be interesting to see how Self would react when his toupee falls off.

Bill sweats more when Cindy asks where he was last night than he would have pounding his girlfriends.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 07:14:03 PM by Boondock Poonhound »
"He's in Shape !"

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2013, 12:44:22 PM »
Living in the heart of flood aggy is pretty hilarious right now.  All mold victims can talk about around here is the colonoscopy they received this week. 

This goes beyond butt hurt and has displaced into racism and lynch mobs.  I've heard pitch forks, white sheets, nooses and flammable wood sticks are out of sock here in FatIowa (pronounced Phu-at Eye-o-uh) to the non-local.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2013, 01:49:51 PM »
Living in the heart of flood aggy is pretty hilarious right now.  All mold victims can talk about around here is the colonoscopy they received this week. 

This goes beyond butt hurt and has displaced into racism and lynch mobs.  I've heard pitch forks, white sheets, nooses and flammable wood sticks are out of sock here in FatIowa (pronounced Phu-at Eye-o-uh) to the non-local.

:sdeek:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:17 PM »

This is like a Chappelle Show episode where keeping it real goes wrong, except instead of an individual, it's an entire fanbase.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2013, 01:54:48 PM »

This is like a Chappelle Show episode where keeping it real goes wrong, except instead of an individual, it's an entire fanbase.

It's just too bad Bill didn't give us the real life episode when Old Man Weatherwax chased him down.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2013, 02:10:10 PM »
Iowa State fans are pretty similar to Pit Bulls.  Most of the time they are nice and won't bite your face off if you pet them.  However, if you mess with their corn they will indeed eat your face off.  The cumulative effects of mold exposure are similar to smoking bath salts.

Here were the events as I saw them:

Bill Self:  :cool: (deal with it)
Immediately following Bill Self Deal With It, Iowa State:  :chainsaw:
With time, Iowa State:  :opcat: and  :goodbyecruelworld:

End result: Iowa State NIT bound.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2013, 02:45:53 PM »
Is it better to have your entire town flooded or just have about an inch of putrid stinky moldy shitwater to seep into the carpet?

These are the things ISU fans have to decide when they are given a glimmer of hope out of their usual depressing state but that hope only turns out to be yet another false alarm.  Sophie had an easier choice.