Author Topic: I Think We Can All Agree The Weber Experiment Is Over (Coach Search 2012/2013)  (Read 6737 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Pearl isn't a compulsive cheater.  He is a compulsive liar.  I mean, he had a bbq then lied about it.  The lying is why he got busted so hard. 

Pearl invented Tenn's version of EMAW.  The guy embodies it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:30:15 PM by CNS Casey »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
It would be so badass to hire Pearl a year before he can coach then just party for that year and claim how boss we will be when he gets here.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
I want oscar Pearl.  So whatever scenario makes getting him more realistic (even though by nature it will be inherently unrealistic) is what I'm down for.  I'd imagine we'll have to atleast suffer through next year.  And more than likely 2 more years.  Aug 23, 2014 is the date his probation or whatever is over.
Pearl is a compulsive cheater. He would have KSU on probation in no time. You guys are better then that POS.

link?
Why do you think he isnt coaching right now lol? Sorry if I seem to not like the guy...He only put Illinois basketball on probation and set us back about 10 years....

http://deadspin.com/5784437/oscar-pearls-first-con-and-the-world-that-created-a-monster

You come here with a lot of bad news Mr. Bread.  :dunno:
lol just an opinion man. I think Ive ran across that Mr Bread guy a time or two ;)

:blush:

My bad Mr. Chitwood

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
I expect the Frank Martin funeral to be held sometime after the 7th or 8th loss. He might throw another one for Self just for good measure.

He'll accuse other coaches of cheating when he misses on a recruit and he'll blame the players when the going gets tough. He'll say something like "I'm working so hard here, but I guess my best just isn't good enough for some people" when he faces criticism. He'll also lie to you and say everything is going so well and that KSU should be so lucky to have a man of his character and integrity.

The games will be a joy to watch. He'll recruit good shooters and turn them into bad ones. You'll start to notice players looking at the bench in fear when they take a shot and miss, for fear of being pulled. You'll start hearing "DEMETRI, MOVE!" in your dreams and imagine yourself stomping on the floor when an 18 year old kid doesn't perfect the nuances of your system after 5 weeks of practice. You'll start betting on games with your friends - not on the final score, but which players will have bus tire tracks on their butts after the press conference. Bonus points if you shoot the moon and say all of them.

KSU's ceiling is now NCAA Bubble Team and they'll finish no better than 4th in conference play but no worse than 9th. That's the maddening thing about Weber - he's just good enough to win half of his games and not get fired for years while slowly bleeding your program dry of fan interest.

KSU fans, I'm so, so sorry

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
I expect the Frank Martin funeral to be held sometime after the 7th or 8th loss. He might throw another one for Self just for good measure.

He'll accuse other coaches of cheating when he misses on a recruit and he'll blame the players when the going gets tough. He'll say something like "I'm working so hard here, but I guess my best just isn't good enough for some people" when he faces criticism. He'll also lie to you and say everything is going so well and that KSU should be so lucky to have a man of his character and integrity.

The games will be a joy to watch. He'll recruit good shooters and turn them into bad ones. You'll start to notice players looking at the bench in fear when they take a shot and miss, for fear of being pulled. You'll start hearing "DEMETRI, MOVE!" in your dreams and imagine yourself stomping on the floor when an 18 year old kid doesn't perfect the nuances of your system after 5 weeks of practice. You'll start betting on games with your friends - not on the final score, but which players will have bus tire tracks on their butts after the press conference. Bonus points if you shoot the moon and say all of them.

KSU's ceiling is now NCAA Bubble Team and they'll finish no better than 4th in conference play but no worse than 9th. That's the maddening thing about Weber - he's just good enough to win half of his games and not get fired for years while slowly bleeding your program dry of fan interest.

KSU fans, I'm so, so sorry

All non dumbasses knew this is what oscar is, but it still made me sad reading that.   :bawl:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
All non dumbasses knew this is what oscar is, but it still made me sad reading that.   :bawl:

Yeah, it's basically the upcoming tuck version of our March 31st version of #burnitdown #FYJC  :chainsaw:  :goodbyecruelworld:

Offline IlliniTillIDie

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Maybe if you guys are really mean to him he will start crying and just quit.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
will that work for you too?
:adios:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

I've got this.