Author Topic: KSU player ascending up draft boards...  (Read 4190 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: KSU player ascending up draft boards...
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 06:16:37 AM »
This is Jordy all over again.  I can feel it in my balls.  Ascending up in my balls, to be exact.

Just like Jordy. 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »
Mr. B!  I met Glenn Foster the other day.  Apparently he is good friends with one of my roommates.   He looks like maybe he could be a good player/play in the NFL.

Ipso Facto, I'm an ITK source on Illini football now.

Oh man, Dlew!  Was he all beefed up?  Word was he put on some more weight for his last season as an Illini great.  The coaching staff has been giving him solid preseason praise.  Did he look like he'd be a nightmare in the trenches I guess is what I'm asking?  Maybe squish your hand when he shook it?  And you were all like "Easy there big fella, I'm gonna need that for later. Lol."
Let me put it this way:

1.  He absolutely murdered my hand. 
2.  I wish he played for K-State.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »
Mr. B!  I met Glenn Foster the other day.  Apparently he is good friends with one of my roommates.   He looks like maybe he could be a good player/play in the NFL.

Ipso Facto, I'm an ITK source on Illini football now.

Oh man, Dlew!  Was he all beefed up?  Word was he put on some more weight for his last season as an Illini great.  The coaching staff has been giving him solid preseason praise.  Did he look like he'd be a nightmare in the trenches I guess is what I'm asking?  Maybe squish your hand when he shook it?  And you were all like "Easy there big fella, I'm gonna need that for later. Lol."
Let me put it this way:

1.  He absolutely murdered my hand. 
2.  I wish he played for K-State.

:excited: Saturday!  eff you Alex Carder!  Glenn Foster is going to eat your god-damned face off and then spit it back into what's left of your face which will be nothing!  Heck, yes.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 07:28:24 PM »
Because I know you guys are into it:

Graham Pocic-#2 C; Terry Hawthorne-#2 CB; Michael Buchanan-#3 DE; Hugh Thornton-#16 OG. 

Akeem Spence-#4 DT; Jonathan Brown-#4 OLB.

Now that they're out from under the incompetent sway of well-known hack coach Ron Zook, we're going to be pretty great.  Studs abound!  Coach Becks is really going to put it on some folks.  Feet don't fail me now.  :dance:
Sorry to bust your bubble.  :lol:

Western Michigan at Illinois 

In 2011, Illinois jumped out to a 6-0 start before cooling off. The same will not be true this year, as one of my upset picks for the week is for Western Michigan's offense to create issues for Illinois, escaping with a big win for this Broncos program.

Winner: Western Michigan
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1314874-college-football-kickoff-2012-predictions-for-every-saturday-week-one-game?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=big-12-football#/articles/1314874-college-football-kickoff-2012-predictions-for-every-saturday-week-one-game/page/10
Hot time in Kat town tonight.