Author Topic: Washington Times article on candidates, including Barry  (Read 832 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Washington Times article on candidates, including Barry
« on: April 13, 2012, 02:24:02 PM »
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reawakening-liberty/2012/apr/10/ron-paul-also-matters-more-romney-santorum-and-oba/

Great read.

“Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.”

wake up republicrats its time.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
EMAW

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Washington Times article on candidates, including Barry
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reawakening-liberty/2012/apr/10/ron-paul-also-matters-more-romney-santorum-and-oba/

Great read.

“Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.”

wake up republicrats its time.

Like how they point out the B.O. is basically GWB + some, yet the libs don't care.

Has their ever been a more fake group of phony-principled people than the liberal democrats?  They make the neo-cons look devout and uncompromising.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:35:47 PM »
Liberty.
EMAW

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Washington Times article on candidates, including Barry
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 03:07:34 PM »
The problem is a lot of people aren't paying attention.  They figure a line in the sand was drawn 100 years ago, and I'm a liberal so I will vote for Obama.  Or I'm a conservative, so I'll vote for who the GOP tells me to vote for.  I've never seen such mass ignorance of what people are signing themselves up for -  yet one year down the road these same people will be making the same complaints of "you can't trust any politician". We've turned this into a dem vs. rep. and if youre not for my side you're against it.  Imagine how much more conflict would be in the world if all religions were consolidated into categories "a" and "b". 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 01:11:55 PM »
Imagine if people were not caught up in supporting their "party".. Imagine if people realized that their are a group of few people that are dictating everything to them from behind the scenes. Imagine if they were deliberatly destroying our currency. Imagine if our President actually followed the Constitution, the law of the United STates, instead of taking orders from the Banking Cartels and special interests groups. JUST rough ridin' IMAGINE WHAT WE COULD BECOME.

EMAW