Author Topic: We open with Miami this fall.  (Read 28164 times)

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: We open with Miami this fall.
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2012, 02:15:07 PM »
you earlier:  they suck, they are bottom level ACC!

you later:  they are better than you! they are picked near that top of the ACC!

:lol:

Psyche!

:lol: Dumb eff  :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
has eating corn and potatoes warped your tiny brains? like i said... they are picked to finish high and they never do for the most part since jioing the A-she-She. AS OF NOW they are picked as a top team so when they beat you, they will be a top team. end of seaosn is a different story. lol, Miami. haha. hows that basketball coach search going?

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2012, 02:16:30 PM »

Psyche!

has eating corn and potatoes warped your tiny brains? like i said... they are picked to finish high and they never do for the most part since jioing the A-she-She. AS OF NOW they are picked as a top team so when they beat you, they will be a top team. end of seaosn is a different story. lol, Miami. haha. hows that basketball coach search going?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2012, 02:16:48 PM »

Psyche!

OMG he's such a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2012, 02:35:19 PM »
Its clear who the bad person of Kansas is :Kansas State. And the penis is the Jayhawks. Hows that second best treatin ya?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 28, 2012, 02:39:10 PM »

Psyche!

Yeah, because we eat so much corn  :facepalm:

In the early 1900s, pellagra reached epidemic proportions in the American South. There were 1,306 reported pellagra deaths in South Carolina during the first ten months of 1915;

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 28, 2012, 03:01:31 PM »

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 28, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »

Psyche!

In the early 1900s, pellagra reached epidemic proportions in the American South. There were 1,306 reported pellagra deaths in South Carolina during the first ten months of 1915;
hell yea. i was alive then. was kansas even a state or was it still a wilderness? at least u have one claim to fame. little house on the prairie

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 28, 2012, 03:05:22 PM »

Psyche!

hell yea. i was alive then. was kansas even a state or was it still a wilderness? at least u have one claim to fame. little house on the prairie

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 28, 2012, 03:20:19 PM »

Psyche!

Be sure to take some Niacin pills with your breakfast of corn grits, lunch of corn bread, and dinner of corn on the cob.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 28, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »

Psyche!

Be sure to take some Niacin pills with your breakfast of corn grits, lunch of corn bread, and dinner of corn on the cob.
we grow tobacco and indigo d.a

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »

Psyche!

but you eat corn, lots of it, so much of it that you die of pellagra. Thats not healthy

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2012, 03:26:45 PM »

Psyche!

but you eat corn, lots of it, so much of it that you die of pellagra. Thats not healthy
southerners dont eat veggies

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
We open with Miami this fall.
« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
We open with Miami this fall.
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2012, 03:46:44 PM »
:dubious:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.