Author Topic: Worthless  (Read 8030 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Worthless
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »
 I wish Frank would have died on the operating table at mercy regional.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bws

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2012, 09:57:08 PM »

How the hell did we let Lon Kruger on the road come in and completely dictate the tempo, he had 0 road wins in the Big 12 by the way. And his team sucks, and we were a 12 point favorite.

What a complete debacle of a loss. Train wreck    :flush:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
Shut up 42, you don't even care. I hate when people pretend to meltdown because they think they should.
Well I'm having a BIG rough ridin' MELTDOWN, the football board is dead and we could be expanding next week.  :curse: :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2012, 09:59:46 PM »

How the hell did we let Lon Kruger on the road come in and completely dictate the tempo, he had 0 road wins in the Big 12 by the way. And his team sucks, and we were a 12 point favorite.

What a complete debacle of a loss. Train wreck    :flush:

all is well, we went to the cotton bowl.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2012, 10:01:24 PM »
Best meltdown ever.... :ksu:

Actually this meltdown is pathetic. We went to the cotton bowl so no one cares.  I hate everyone.
Well I'm having a BIG rough ridin' MELTDOWN, the football board is dead and we could be expanding next week.  :curse: :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
lol at all you losers.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2012, 10:33:08 PM »
eff this crap

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2012, 11:24:25 PM »
This team can't go 3-17 behind the arc and beat pretty much anyone.

Turn the ball over 20 times, and you can pretty much mark that down as a loss.

It was the guard play, IMO.

All these things are true. But honestly the most frustrating thing was that for the last 10 minutes of the first half and first several of the 2nd OU simply outplayed us in every phase of the game. More effort, more aggressive, got every loose ball, just made more plays. Honestly, I can live with some dumb plays when you play hard, Frank's teams tend to do that. But I don't expect the half hearted effort we seemed to show for about 15 minutes. That is the most frustrating. And that seems to always be the case when Frank has lost these home games to teams we should beat. Inexcusable for this to happen.

Tonight moved me past the phase of considering this a "game against a team we should beat." In conference, that only applies to Texas Tech. Accept, _Fan. Accept. Getting mad at this team for slow conference starts, horrible road performances and half-assed home games against mediocre teams, and starting in a 20-pt hole at KU is like getting mad at Jamar for not finishing at the rim. Just accept them for what they are. We have to reverse our paradigm and let them define our expectations.

Except Angel. He was as beautiful and majestic as a springbok on the veld. Until he was abandoned by his herd and pierced with a hollowed-shaft arrow from the bushmen. During the first half, the springbok barely knew he was in trouble; it merely felt an itching, but, as the poison slowly took effect, strength ebbed and dizziness set in.

Even when it saw the hunters approach, it was powerless to leap aside. It gasped, staggered, and took refuge beside a tree, against which it leaned. Pitifully, it called to its vanished companions, then its knees began to crumble and all was confusion as the little men ran up with stones.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2012, 11:36:23 PM »
OOD is a rough ridin' joke. Our homecourt advantage is nonexistent.

The only thing the OOD is good for anymore is cheering opposing coaches who used to coach K-State. YAY!!! Thanks for coaching at K-State for a while and then coming in and beating our ass!!! YAY!!!!  Mor elike Octagon of yay. Idiots.

The Octagon of Welcome Home. The B&B Octagon. The Octagon Salon and Day Spa.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2012, 11:44:05 PM »

Except Angel. He was as beautiful and majestic as a springbok on the veld. Until he was abandoned by his herd and pierced with a hollowed-shaft arrow from the bushmen. During the first half, the springbok barely knew he was in trouble; it merely felt an itching, but, as the poison slowly took effect, strength ebbed and dizziness set in.

Even when it saw the hunters approach, it was powerless to leap aside. It gasped, staggered, and took refuge beside a tree, against which it leaned. Pitifully, it called to its vanished companions, then its knees began to crumble and all was confusion as the little men ran up with stones.

He had 5 fouls and 4 TOs in 16 minutes.  Yeah, he had a couple nice steals.  BFD.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2012, 11:55:51 PM »
He had 5 fouls and 4 TOs in 16 minutes.  Yeah, he had a couple nice steals.  BFD.

it took willtavious spraving almost 60 minutes to match ar-t's 16 minutes of stats.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2012, 12:03:11 AM »

it took willtavious spraving almost 60 minutes to match ar-t's 16 minutes of stats.

I'm not arguing that either of them were good.  They were terrible.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2012, 12:37:30 AM »

you should be team angel tonight bro. he was the only one who had the balls to disrupt their zone with the dribble drive.

sprads can go get frank'd for all i care.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2012, 12:39:50 AM »
I need to turn in my charter member Frankite Fan Club card, who do I give it to?  Can someone please explain to me how Shane Southwell was good enough to start last year, but this year with more guard minutes available and the  :barf: playing in front of him he can't see the floor.  His minutes in conference play is as follows:
There is no reason for this.  Maybe Currie should limit Frank to 10 scholarships so he doesn't lose his bench and continue to play awful players good minutes.  Spradling and Irving embarrassed the university for 60 freaking minutes and he can't find time for Southwell & Jones?  eff this.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2012, 08:01:11 AM »
I won't ever forgive frank for last night. Hopefully currie can make two hires soon.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2012, 12:17:23 PM »

you should be team angel tonight bro. he was the only one who had the balls to disrupt their zone with the dribble drive.

sprads can go get frank'd for all i care.

So being on team angel makes him above criticism?  Being better than Sprads and Irving last night is the lowest bar ever.  Guess I expect more than 16 minutes 4 TOs and 5 fouls before I slob him. 

Last night he was the best looking ugly chick.  BFD.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2012, 01:40:01 PM »
Well, all I can say is . . . Pay Frank.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »
Some of you are being a little ridiculous.  :blindfold:

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2012, 02:50:36 PM »
I need to turn in my charter member Frankite Fan Club card, who do I give it to?  Can someone please explain to me how Shane Southwell was good enough to start last year, but this year with more guard minutes available and the  :barf: playing in front of him he can't see the floor.  His minutes in conference play is as follows:
There is no reason for this.  Maybe Currie should limit Frank to 10 scholarships so he doesn't lose his bench and continue to play awful players good minutes.  Spradling and Irving embarrassed the university for 60 freaking minutes and he can't find time for Southwell & Jones?  eff this.

Southie and Jonesy would have been no less embarrassing, don't kid yourself.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2012, 03:13:56 PM »
I need to turn in my charter member Frankite Fan Club card, who do I give it to?  Can someone please explain to me how Shane Southwell was good enough to start last year, but this year with more guard minutes available and the  :barf: playing in front of him he can't see the floor.  His minutes in conference play is as follows:
There is no reason for this.  Maybe Currie should limit Frank to 10 scholarships so he doesn't lose his bench and continue to play awful players good minutes.  Spradling and Irving embarrassed the university for 60 freaking minutes and he can't find time for Southwell & Jones?  eff this.

Southie and Jonesy would have been no less embarrassing, don't kid yourself.

I guess we'll never know.