Author Topic: question for high football IQ people  (Read 12826 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: question for high football IQ people
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »
i was doing some additional analysis this morning on the upcoming game.  all of my analysis shows me that we won't have to make any halftime adjustments.  none required. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
i was doing some additional analysis this morning on the upcoming game.  all of my analysis shows me that we won't have to make any halftime adjustments.  none required. 

We won't have to, but you can bet your ass that LHC Bill Snyder is going to go ahead and make those adjustments anyway to run the score up even more.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2011, 11:05:24 AM »
you are probably right.  schemes loves himself some schemes.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »
Just finished perusing through Arkansas' offensive playbook in my old NCAA 2004 PS2 game. It's nothing we haven't seen before boys. KSU Catz by 40+.  :emawkid:

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2011, 03:46:34 PM »
i've studied a few hours of tape on arkansas (pig aggy) and am pretty convinced that our defense matches up 100% perfectly with pig aggy's offense.  i'd go so far as to say that there is no better match up all season from all teams.  

having established the great match up, i'm going on record and saying it in this post- we will hold Arkansas to a shut out.  they will not score a single point.  period.

i'd love to hear the thoughts/predictos from my fellow EMAW high football IQ'ers, thx.  GO K)S)-------------->U

I agree with your analysis, pissclams, and I will be super pissed-off if LHCBS calls off the dogs and starts putting in the second-stringers prior to the 4th quarter, and we lose the shut-out because of it.  That's my only concern at this point, really.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:48:49 PM by Deez Nutz »